Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Jack Hatter (played by Ryokinu)

"With the mirror?" He thought a moment, "I guess I could." He walked over to the shattered mirror and waved his hand, the pieces formed back, "Alright bring her over." He smiled.
Elunaria (played anonymously)

clone" that reminds me of Halloween"

Jack smiled at the clone, "I was born on Halloween so I guess it suits me."
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

Corrine returned to the circus, after having gone for her walk. She immediately noticed the man she had never met before, and the large mirror before the group. She approached them hesitantly, “What’s happening here?” She asked Cletus.
Cletus (played by Sarlic)

"new recruit"He says and rox quickly moves over to the mirror

Jack gave a smile to the new woman, he then looked at rox, "Careful now."

Rox gurgles"she said she wants to see...and rox don't use that kind of language"

Jack helped rox to the mirror, the mirror revealed a beautiful person, "Of course things can change depending on choices we make but to me all creatures are beautiful."

rox gurgles"she says are you making it look like that, or is that on its own"

"On it's own, why do you think I got pulled in, that shadow of mine is a trickster, but the mirror doesn't lie." He picked up the mirror and began putting it in his backpack.

rox gurgles"I...don't think so...she asks if she can become the person from the mirror"

Clone “ you seemed very talented youn* man.”

Jack looked to the clone, "Thank you very much." He then turned to Cletus, "But she already is that person technically, now changing physically, now that could be a bit interesting if possible, of course with magic anything is possible I guess."

Rox starts shaking"no, I am not going on a hunt, we are part of this circus so here we stay"

"and I agree, he does seem talented"

Jack picked up his backpack, "So about that tour?"

"hey ring master, should I write up a contract for him after the tour?"

The ring master thinks. “ if you join you will need a helper you can perform trick# with you and I know where 5o find the perfect one. Not let’s show you around.” His hat floated to his hand “ so please enjoy your time here.” Then he vanished.

Jack tilted his head, "A helper?"

"yes, a helper...that is what he said"

"Oh, I've never had a helper before, but it sounds interesting, but of course I would like to get settled." He smiled

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus