Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What's your hidden talent?

DevinGardner

I can also drop down or rise in age even though I'm only 18
I whistle on the inhale instead of whistling out.

Also I somehow know the exact year a movie was made even if I haven’t seen it. I’ve only guessed wrong once or twice.
DevinGardner wrote:
I can also drop down or rise in age even though I'm only 18

Its not eternal youth. But its close.

My talent is having "a voice made for radio and television." Not my own words, just what I've been told. Additionally, I can find trouble simply through proximity. Combine these two, and its like having 10 Charisma with 0 Luck in daily interactions. You and the highway patrol talk and become best friends, as he signs and hands you the ticket :D
I can snuggle everyone and be snuggled in return!
Wolfcat

My hidden talent is with animals. There’s never been a dog yet that hasn’t fallen for me or been friendly with me, even among the more aggressive breeds
I'm left-handed...

Also, I was born on 2/24/2000 at 2:22 on a Tuesday. I have two siblings, I'm the second born. (THE NUMBER 2 HAUNTS ME!!!)
Pandas71

I can tell when people have bad intentions or are lying. I don't know why, but it is a very valuable skill that I appreciate. My grandfather got pissed at me one time (he tried hiding that he was angry) and needless to say, I got out of there, taking my brothers before things got ugly.

I can also tell people's ages, just by looking at them and listening to their voice. I've been able to do it forever.

One more. I can make friends wherever I go. Like, sometimes I try not to, but I still do. It's odd.
Meowing.

Multiple times, I've convinced people that a cat has somehow gotten into the house.

I also have the uncanny ability to lose almost any item within seconds of picking it up.

I also always manage to wake up just before my alarm goes off, even when I set it to a time I'm not used to waking up at (unless someone in the house wakes me up earlier, of course). On top of this, when I say I'm going to be X minutes doing something, I'm usually pretty accurate to within 2 minutes or so.

Also, passing unnoticed, especially when I'm not trying to be stealthy. Even more fun if I'm walking down the street with someone and drop back for whatever reason, only to switch sides when I return. The reaction is hilarious.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What's your hidden talent?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus