Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Quest to join " Cain of Thorne" (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Breaker (played by Wolfzone92) Topic Starter

Here's the starter.

Everyone wakes up in a dark room. There's light but not much. The light shines over a huge table. Standing at the end of that table is a man wearing gold armor. The light shines off of it making it hard to see him fully. He walks around the table and says in a deep, loud voice: "Welcome all to Cain! I know it must be werid to be in such a place. Behind me is the door to where your adventure will begin. ( The light shines even more and now the whole room has lit up) My name is Breaker and I am one of the few remaining Guardians here. I will be with each of you as you go out into this world. There will be different paths that you all must take. Some of you may find a friend here to travel with. I will give each of you 100,000 dollars of gold coins to help you but things that you may or might need. The start of each of your adventures there will be a person you need to help. What they want I have no idea. Along the way you may sell anything you find, kill any evil that you may come across, fall in love with someone, or just have a great time traveling. Now then, I've spoken enough to you ( hand raises and points towards the door) Now go and let your adventure begin!(the giant door opens up it's two doors and a portal with different places shines) If you have any questions, please let me know."
Sabine wren (played by Disneyfan23)

“ well... this should be fun “ I say looking around st my companions “ where to first?”

"That my dear it up to you. Like i said, I will help you when i can. First we all roll a dice. There are six paths and which ever roll you land on that is the path you will take. Each person does this. so some of you may hae more them one person in your group. I'll roll first. (Throws dice)

rolled 1d6 and got 3

Isreal Marano (played by WhatsInTheCube)

Isreal squinted as she crossed her arms over her chest. “Excuse me? I ain’t doin’ that! I ain’t riskin’ myself.” She let out a small growl as she twirled her hair in her scarred finger.

"That's alright. We all must choose our own path. Sometimes life can choose it for you and other times it can be forced. Take whatever path you deem fit."
Hervor Alvitair (played by WolfieX45)

(((this needs to be moved my friend if youve found enough people that is XD can't rp in the LFRP forum))
Isreal Marano (played by WhatsInTheCube)

Hervor Alvitair wrote:
(((this needs to be moved my friend if youve found enough people that is XD can't rp in the LFRP forum))
//yep. i agree with this person. just thought it’d sound rude–//

(( okay I can move it. Just need to figure out how . Can you help me move it?))
Hervor Alvitair (played by WolfieX45)

Breaker wrote:
(( okay I can move it. Just need to figure out how . Can you help me move it?))

((just start a thread in any of the IC forums, I believe this would best fit the fantasy forum^^ then c/p the link to it here))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Quest to join " Cain of Thorne" (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus