Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Journey (Semi-open)

Why_n0t (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"Cool," he smiled, "Looks like you worked on the house," he admired it.
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

yeah we each have our own floor" she said " i would like to have the top floor if you dont mind.." she added

(( im working on building there house on minecraft ill pmyou guys a picture when im done ))

"I call middle," he laughed, "We can build extensions as we please, yes?" he asked hopefully.

(Awesome sauce!)

" of corse" she said " im out on surch of food at the moment"

"Ill help," he said helpfully.

Cool" im just over the hill near the house" she said

He quickly ran towards her and smiled, "Hey there!"

" hey " she said pucnhing up a block of dirt and left a hole , makeing a trail so she did not get lost " there some cows over there" she said

"Cool," he grinned as he took out his stone sword and ran at them. He collected all the raw beef then smiled at her, "ready to head back I guess."

its getting dark so we probubly should" she said takeing off tord home

(Could you please try to spell correctly?)

He nodded and ran back, "Well... Do we have any beds?"
Jason was busy chasing chickens around. He didn't notice Celtic and Why_N0t coming back to the house. "DIE CHICKENS, DIE!"

"Hello!" Why_n0t called out to the other player, "You must be Jason," he smiled and held out a blocky hand to shake.
"GAH!" Jason, ever the paranoid geek, jumped in surprise. He realized pretty quickly though that this must be the other guy Celtic must have telling him about. "Oh- oh, sorry- yeah, I'm Jason." He shook his hand (if that's possible in Minecraft).

(( sorry being sick throws me off sometimes ))

" yes we have beds" Celtic she got back home

(Doesn't matter. Imagine these as characters within the game. They can speak and interact with each other. It's like "Wreck It Ralph" in style kinda)

The groudon skinned minecraftian took a step back, "Second floor is mine, top belongs to Sweety, you have the first floor," he smiled at Jason, "Let's head to sleep for the night."
"Okay," Jason said, going inside. "Good night."

Celtic climbed up to her floor and lay on the bed yawning she soon fell asleep.

(( so what he us saying they can do everything we can just inside minecraft..))
Jason climbed in his own bed and lay there for a moment, staring up at the ceiling. He had already started thinking about some extensions he could put on the house and a sniping tower he could build next to it and all that other good stuff...
But windows were his top priority right now so skeletons wouldn't come and shoot him at night since he was on the bottom floor.
He'd go find some sand tomorrow.

(( theres already windows in the house hand on i'll send a picture of there house ))

Celtic was already askeep

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Journey (Semi-open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus