Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Journey (Semi-open)

Why_n0t (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"Here," he said and crafted a stone sword, "Take this," he offered and threw it to her.
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

"thanks" She said taking it " there was some pigs and cows up on that hill yesterday" she said wlking over to the hills and began to jump up the blocks to the top.
Jason spawned on top of a tree... Why, he had no clue.
"Well, that's great," he mumbled, looking for a safe way to get down. Seeing none, he started punching the tree to collect the wood.
At least I don't have to worry about my glasses falling off anymore...

(( XD jason! thats the name of the egg from an Egg's guide to minecraft! ))

Celtic ran after a pig in hopes to catch it. but unluckly the pig got away " Aww dang it!" she sighed looking around.
(Lol seriously? Coinkidink much?)

Jason managed to get to the bottom of his tree and, armed with a wooden block, set off to find some food. He spotted a pig and was chasing it when he almost ran into Celtic.
"GAH!" he yelped, flailing his wooden block in front of him in an attempt to defend himself. "GET BACK!"
It was actually kind of funny; the lab coat, purple polo shirt, taped glasses and jeans skin wasn't very frightening.

Celtic blinked looking at him "hey easy its alright!" she said.
Jason stood there uneasily, clutching his wood.
"What server is this?" he asked finally, staring at Celtic with large blue eyes. "Is this one of those creepy servers where all these people kill each other? DON'T GET ANY IDEAS! I HAVE WOOD!" He waved the block of wood above his head to prove his point.

its new, dont worry other than me theres one person but hes loged off at the moment" she said " and hey jus t becuse im half endermen dont mean im going to steal your wood!" she said " but he might" she said pointing to an endermen under a tree near by.
Jason jumped, startled. "OH GOD! Just- just don't look at it- it'll leave us alone if we leave it alone-" He squeezed his eyes shut, almost bonking himself in the head with his wood.
Poor little paranoid Jason.

Hey calm down!" Celtic said kindly "come with me ill make my shelter bigger and you can hang there till you can get your own built" she said.
"Oh- oh- okay," he replied, looking up at her nervously. "Thanks- that'll help a lot. Hold on a sec." He quickly formed some wooden planks, made a crafting table, made a few sticks and-
"Aha!" He held up his wooden sword proudly. "Now I'm prepared!"

Celtic smiled " Well come on i was trying to get food but i'll help you first" she said begain to head back to her house " i'll make another bed once we get there" she said
"Cool, thanks," Jason replied happily as he followed her. He killed a chicken on the way over with a swipe of his new sword. "Least I can do is get you some food."

" thanks" she said " by the way you can call me Celtic" she said soon makeing it back to the small house.
"I'm Jason. Nice to meet you."

its nice to meet you as well" she said making it back to the house and open the door. " sorry its small but once i get more wood i'll make it bigger" she said.
"That's alright," he said, looking around. "You need any help punching trees? I'll punch some trees for you if you need wood."

" this might be easyer" she said takeing out a stone axe and threw it to him " you can use that i can make more" she said
"Okay, cool. Thanks." With that he ran outside and started chopping down some trees. "HAHAHA!"

celtic sighed as she got to work makeing an extra bed and working onn getting the house bigger

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Journey (Semi-open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus