Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Journey (Semi-open)

Why_n0t (played by EonRising)

(Semi open because I will accept a maximum of five people including myself. Message me if you're interested)

The sun beat down upon the new world with a warm heat as it rose for the first time. A pig snorted nearby and in a cave just to the south, the familiar clink of bones could be heard as a skeleton wandered in the bastion of darkness below.
Suddenly, a new figure popped into existance.
"Welcome to Minecraft! Try and survive!" a message popped up right in front of his eyes, startling him so much that he jumped back.
"Stupid server messages..." he mumbled and looked around, seeing if anyone else was there with him in this new server as the message disappeared from his view.
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

Another person appeared in the world not far away from him, But she spawned in a tree. " Dang blasted random spawns!" she said looking down and sighed. she moved to the center of the tree and begain to punch away the leafs and the wood " At least im getting wood" she said with a soft laugh, paying no mind to the other person there.
Why_n0t (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"Hello?" the groudon-skinned man humor his way up the little hill towards her and smiled when he came up to her, "Hey. New servers, huh?" he chuckled as he broke the final block of wood beneath her.

Celtic blinked her purple eyes " yea, they are a pain.." she said. " hey want to help get a shelter built before night comes? looks like it will be soon" she said looking at the sky.

"We hav a while," he shrugged and pointed one blocky hand towards the sky, "The sun is just coming up," he said as he quickly turned his log into four planks, "But yes, let's."

" alright, i'll turn this wood into planks and make some tools then we can get more wood" she said. She soon had a crafting table set up and a wooden ax made " here ya go" she said dropping it on the ground got him " i'll make one for myself now" she added glanceing at the sky and sighed a soft bit.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he started chopping down another tree nearby, grabbing saplings as he went. He quickly made himself a pickaxe and two swords. He tossed one to her and looked to the cave, "I'm gonna go see if there's any coal."

" just not a big fan of the sun is all" she said with a soft laugh, as she looked at him with her purple eyes " and alright i'll get to work on a shelter here" she said

He smiled and hopped his way towards the cave. It was only a few seconds before cries of "Son of a bitch!" could be heard.
"Why_n0t got shot in the head by a skeleton," a message popped up in front of Celtic then disappeared just as he poofed back to existance nearby, "Stupid, stupid skeletons..." he mumbled.

Celtic was laughing " that's why you don't jump into a cave with out a helmet mate!" she said from atop of the small Pueblo house.

(( Minecraft files FTW ))

"Helmets are useless if there's nothing to make em out of," he countered and ran in again. This time, he didn't die. He stayed down there for several minutes then finally came back up with coal and cobble, "Alright," he looked up at her, his body covered in arrows which he was oblivious to, "Let's make some torches."

Celtic nodded " alright.. i found some sheep while you where gone and got two beds. and chests made" she said " you do that ill go find us some food. " with that she ran off. moment latter she ran back by screaming as a spider was chasing her " damn spiders its day time!!! " she kept running until she fell into a raven..then a massage saying she has fallen to her death appears and she spawned back " damn you spiders!!" she said

When she died, Why_n0t had killed the spider. He looked over the edge of the ravine then back at her, "I hope you didn't have anything important," he said as he walked back to the little house and put torches inside, then checked to see how many people were in the server, "Huh... It's just us..." he said, "I guess it is new," he looked over at Sweety then up at the sky; the day was about half over.

" neh most of it was in the chests i had a wooden sword but that was it" she said " i dont like spiders" she said shivering " Endermen dont bother me.. Creepers .. where there annoying anyway.. Spiders scare me, skellys are snipers and zombys are stupid "

"I've been killed by zombies multiple times," he shrugged, "Cave spiders too... I hate them... Regular spiders don't bother me though," he said as he lit up their home and then ran to the cave and lit that up too.

" Well, theres a long story behind this.. But the reson Endermen leave be be is because i'm half Endermen. it sucks i dident even get the ability to teleport... though my eyes glow in the dark" she said laughing

"Endermen leave everyone alone who don't look at them," he countered with a laugh, "But that's cool," he started chopping down more trees.

" well your a first, most don't trust me " she said sighing " guess we will have to find food tomarow. and lets sleep before the mobs come out so we don't have to fight with them come sun rise."

He nodded and looked at the sky. The blocky moon was indeed rising now and he quickly made a door and put it up then went inside and climbed into his bed.

Celtic walked inside to and lay on her own bed..... The next morning what the sun came out, Celtic walked outside " Maybe we should go find some food " she said looking back at her new friend.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Journey (Semi-open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus