Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Journey (Semi-open)

Why_n0t (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Why_n0t quickly fell asleep as well, dreaming of what he was going to do the next day.

He awoke to the sound of a chicken and yawned as he sat up then stretched and went downstairs, being quiet just in case Jason was still sleeping and he stepped outside, holding his sword in case anything bad spawned.
Jason looked up as Why_N0t walked by. He stretched and got out of bed too and grabbed his sword. He liked the windows, but he decided that on his floor, at least, he'd make some more so he didn't feel like he was stuck in a cave.
"Hey," he said as he went outside, "I'm going to look for some sand. Wanna come with?"

Why jumped, startled then laughed, "Naw, thanks though. I'm gonna start building us a mine," he grinned.
"Okay. Have fun with that. I'll be back." With that, Jason set off into the Unknown in search of sand.
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

Celtic stayed in the house for a while mostly just watching out her windows

"You wanna come?" he called up to Celtic after building a set of stair deep into the ground.

" sure i'll come" Celtic said grabbing a pick and left the house to follow.

He was only a few blocks away from the back of the house, digging a staircase. He was already about 30 down by now and he had cleared out a coal deposit and an iron vein.

celtic walked up behind him " hey" she said

He smiled as he placed another torch, "Hey."

" latter im going to build a little hut over our mine entrance" she said looking around.

"Good idea," he said with a nod and started mining again.

Celtic helped him, after a few blocks a cave open up " hey look a cave!" she said

It was a few blocks down from where they stood an he jumped down then placed some ladders to get back up, "Let's explore some."

Good idea" Celtic said following him down " hope we dont die" she said

He quickly made a crafting table then a furnace and some chests. He put important things away then handed Sweety some torches.

" Thanks" Celtic said taking them. She looked around spotting some coal she walked over to it and begun to mine it.

Why_n0t illuminated the area and started heading a bit deeper, looking around curiously, "This looks like it goes deep."

yeah it douse" she said looking around " hey look iron!" she said pointing over to some iron

(Please try and spell correctly?)

He smiled and lit up the spot, "I hope there's more," he grinned as he started swinging his pick at it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Journey (Semi-open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus