Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » That Moment When You...

when you stub your toe, causing you to accidentally throw your computer, causing you to lose the ability to type on this for a few weeks (which happened about a year ago)
Rogue-Scribe

Are dozing off in front of your monitor at work because you stayed up late replying to a backlog of RPs and you snap out of it and wonder what you were doing before you slipped into your micro-sleep.
That moment when you realize you need your wisdom teeth out, but they (the people who actually remove them) aren’t ready to remove them.

Stupid wisdoms!
psionicburst

...when you can't understand someone on the phone and then you try to understand them because they're speaking Spanish, and then you try to answer them in the language and then you get "huh? What? I didn't speak Spanish..." as a response and then you're too embarrassed to answer and slowly place the phone back on its ringer while they say "hello? hello?" and then they call back three times.
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

psionicburst wrote:
...when you can't understand someone on the phone and then you try to understand them because they're speaking Spanish, and then you try to answer them in the language and then you get "huh? What? I didn't speak Spanish..." as a response and then you're too embarrassed to answer and slowly place the phone back on its ringer while they say "hello? hello?" and then they call back three times.

LOL

Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
Are dozing off in front of your monitor at work because you stayed up late replying to a backlog of RPs and you snap out of it and wonder what you were doing before you slipped into your micro-sleep.

Been there yep

SexySultryBabe wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
That moment when you can't remember whether you took a sleeping pill, and take one, then remember you already took one, and you're like :| "Now I'm going to sleep for 11 hours." You sure come up with awesome forums

((Rules: List something that cause you to think twice right after the fact. You know, those amusing "oh crap" moments.))
you sure come up with awesome forums

Thanks
That moment when you don’t know what to listen to...

Happens to me all the time.
The moment when you are in bed at 9 pm and you realize that you told your parents you would shower at 7.

*flashbacks* DECEMBER OF 5th GRADE......

...have been talking to someone awesome a lot and then they stop talking for like 6 hours and it's like "arghhhhh...the pain!" Lol

And then you're like, "what's something I can say that's really tempting?"

And then you're like, "geez, they have a life! Of course they do!"

And then you're like, "sigh...those couple of days where they were constantly bored were so awfully nice..."

And then you come here and whine.

Ok ok...back to life!
That moment when you see a North Korean flag (...or Democratic People’s Republic of Korea) flag on Amazon and kind of want to buy it... >.>
Have been playing a Cards against Humanity or similar type game and you realize your 9 year has heard everything and wants to know what certain words and phrases mean....
Bwhahahahah
That moment when you realize...You missed the exit and have to drive another hour to turn around and come back... Ahh life how I love thee... -
Deumeawyn

That moment when you realise you miss roleplaying and decide to go back to places you roleplayed on and try and get back into it. I'm going to try and me measured with it this time and not burn myself out and overcommit.
That moment when you blank out on a basic word and end up referring to leaves as "tree fur".
A+
That moment you realize your waiting on someone to respond to your rp and you realize its your turn...-sighs- sorry XD
Rogue-Scribe

Lanx12 wrote:
That moment you realize your waiting on someone to respond to your rp and you realize its your turn...-sighs- sorry XD

:D I've done that before, and I even gave a gentle nudge OOC to my co-writer to wake them up. They came back and gently pointed out that they were waiting for me! It's at that moment you realise you are a dolt.
Rogue-Scribe

Realise an rp you’ve been heavily invested in for a while has been ‘2nd-teired’ on your rp partner’s rp reply priority list, and they may be fading to ghost.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » That Moment When You...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus