Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well Met!

BeesKnees

Welcome to RPR! Hope you'll get that fire reignited!
Alsaron wrote:
Is that something I would have to get an account to/submit my characters to as well as RPR? I'm not sure how to go about getting started.
Yes and no; it's a program you would have to install and make an account on. If you'd like to RP any of your RPR characters on Furcadia, you would have to make an 'alt' for them (like you make separate pages for RPR characters under one account).

With each character you usually type up a little summary description, and then often put a link to your RPR for 'more' information:

Screenshot
4vxqJ0o.png

I've clicked myself as an example (my RPR is shown linked in my description). Furcadia isn't affiliated with RPR, but lots of Furcadia users use RPR for their character profiles and their groups (like The Cosmos). It's basically a client where live RP takes place (shorter, faster posts to get through scenes quicker).

And then it's just a matter of finding a server/group with a premise that interests you. There are some fantasy servers on Furcadia as well. You get the added benefit of a walk-around and to look at the pixel-work of the setting you're RPing in.
Alsaron Topic Starter

AJ_89 wrote:
Alsaron wrote:
Is that something I would have to get an account to/submit my characters to as well as RPR? I'm not sure how to go about getting started.
Yes and no; it's a program you would have to install and make an account on. If you'd like to RP any of your RPR characters on Furcadia, you would have to make an 'alt' for them (like you make separate pages for RPR characters under one account).

With each character you usually type up a little summary description, and then often put a link to your RPR for 'more' information:

Screenshot
4vxqJ0o.png

I've clicked myself as an example (my RPR is shown linked in my description). Furcadia isn't affiliated with RPR, but lots of Furcadia users use RPR for their character profiles and their groups (like The Cosmos). It's basically a client where live RP takes place (shorter, faster posts to get through scenes quicker).

And then it's just a matter of finding a server/group with a premise that interests you. There are some fantasy servers on Furcadia as well. You get the added benefit of a walk-around and to look at the pixel-work of the setting you're RPing in.

So I downloaded it and set up an account. But the only character options I see are animalistic, and I don't see where I can go find the Cosmos group or anything. It looks like a strictly fantasy type setting so far.
hello hello, welcome to RPR! hope you enjoy your stay here on this lovely site! ^^
Alsaron wrote:
So I downloaded it and set up an account. But the only character options I see are animalistic, and I don't see where I can go find the Cosmos group or anything. It looks like a strictly fantasy type setting so far.
It's a community, like RPR so there's groups of all sorts--although probably a bigger base of fantasy-RPers. Humans are an option (towards the bottom of the creator I think), but the lean and design is animals in general. Once you're online, it might be tricky to find us by walking around but you can also click here. It should prompt you to open Furcadia and then plunk you right in our server. Saying 'ooc' will bring you to our hideout.
RimCaster

Hello there! Welcome to RPR.
Welcome! I hope you find plenty of good times here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well Met!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus