Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Ash (played by Tay_Partlo)

*hands water bottle* look down
Wade (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

He looks down to see the bandages on fire"shoot shoot"he pours the water on the fire, which the electric spell he didn't turn off crawls up, shocking him some, but the fire does get put out and the spell is off now
You see eclipse my sister was bitten when I was but she was 14 at the time she isnt her sweet self like she normally is and wants nothing to do with me but as kids I was her favorite
Selene (played by Rosa)

Eclipse looks at Alex. "I didnt know you had a sister.."

*chuckles*

"is something funny?"

you didnt notice yourself on fire

"I...I was in a rush ok"
I have an older brother named Daniel a sister named Katara a twin named Axel and a little sister named Bridget

for what?

"to find you"

why?

"to make sure that you are ok"
Selene (played by Rosa)

"Wow... I have a brother..but we dont speak.. He kinda tried to kill me once .." Eclipse sips her tea. "Anyway... Well does your sister go here?"

oh yeah im just grand,my entrain family is dead thats why i gotta go to this dumb school cause people just love killing wolfs!
Nein we keep in contact it's just* sighs* she was sweet as alittle girl but now she runs a clan and I normally work a job that makes sure vampires up holds laws. I avoid going near her area of town becuase I fear shell be more distant If big brother is up her ass

"I don't..."
Selene (played by Rosa)

"Oh.... Well im sure she loves you. You are family. Deep down everyone lives their family."

yeah say that to the hunters who put this in me*raises shirt to show gunshot scar*

"hey I never said I was one of the hunters"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus