Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Emmiliene (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

(( back to rp? ))
He groaned when Fresh entered, shoving his face into his lunch bag to avoid looking at him. "Why is it so bright!?"

(fell) one of the skeletons leaned over and whispered, " because he's the 90's nightmare..." he then smirked and finished chugging... mustard...
He mumbled something about LSD and knives. "But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." He groaned, complaining about his garish wardrobe.

after they dident pay attention fell looked back over to where Emmie was, fresh was gone and Emmie was covering her face with her hood in embarrasment.
He pulled his head out of the bag, peanut butter smeared across his face. "Is he gone?" He asked, very annoyed.

fell dident take his eyes off of where she was and nodded, " mmhmm..." he looked at the group, then asked, " do you know what happened over there?"

(( hello?))
He raised an eyebrow, shrugging. "I don't even know what you're talking about."
((Sory, I was a bit busy.))

he pointed to the group, some people looked a little...jelouse... and others were laughing super hard...emmie just kept her face covered.
((What group?))

((well the other side of the table, all the others and emmie. - fresh. = the group...))
((Oh.))
"I was trying not to go blind, at the moment, so no."

" wanna evestrop?" he said with a smirk
He shrugged. "Yeah, why not."

" UUUUG! i-i can't be-believe you just d-did that Error!" the one called Error made a smug smirk, as Emmie hid her face.
He was silent, eating a spoonful of creamy peanut butter.

" yeah, dude that was NOT cool..." one with a giant paintbrush said, death glaring error, " Emmie, ill make sure he DOSEN'T do that again, you can bring your face out of your hoodie..." as she took off the hoodie, her cheeks dusted with pink. she let out a nervouse chuckle, " now i kn-know not to bring Po-Pockies to lun-lunch..." she gave a shy smile before scarfing down the rest.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus