Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

";-;"
Emmiliene (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

" ow..." she said rubbing the back of her head before Geno helped her up.
" you good?" he asked. she nodded.
"Oh, um, hi." He said, awkward.

Geno waved, and looked back at Emmie before walking back to his seat.
Emmie then pointed to the board, and started taking notes.
He nodded and took notes as the teacher talked, kind of nervous that the teacher would be mad.

" and so... if we bla bla bla..." Emmie dident really pay attention. she wrote down what was on the board though.
He yawned, taking notes at the important parts, but not paying much attention.

soon the bell rang and she walked out. as soon as she got there she felt something small hit the back of her head, she picked it out of her hair, looking at a spitball. she threw it on the floor, pulled up her hood, and walked to the field for her freetime.
He sat down in the hall and started whittling a block of wood during his freetime, humming quietly as it started to take shape. He smiled as he neared completion, a rough block of wood becoming a miniature wooden bear.

she looked down at her sketch book and opened to a random blank page, trying to draw when she just sighed, putting away the book, she then loos around, seeing noone was there, she took out her soul. she frowned as she saw the poor clear soul, cracks going down it. she put it back in her chest, it had been hurting more.
He finished his carving and put it in his bag, stretching as he stood up.

she looked to the grass, her hood making a shadow over her face. " im so pathetic..." she mumbled as tears flooded her eyes. she blinked and a single tear streamed down her cheek.
He was heading across the field, looking for a good branch or chunk of wood he could carve when he saw her and sighed. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. "You alright?" He asked, worried.

she flinched, whiping her cheeks almost automatically. " i-im fin-ne. just got so-some dirt im m-my eyes!" she said giving a forced smile.
He raised an eyebrow, not believing her. "Look, I can help. But if you don't want help, or you want to deal with whatever it is alone, that's fine. Just talk to me."

her smile faded, and she let out a sigh, " i- well, it-its my soul..." she looked away at the grass again.
"By soul, do you mean, like, religious, or the physical manifestation of one's life force?" He asked.

she held up two fingers.
"Ah. That probably isn't a good thing. What's wrong with it?"

she let out a giant sigh before turning to him, " you g-gotta prom-promice not to tell a-anyone... ESPECIALLY THE SANS'!!"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus