Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » My Introduction

AngelicShimmer Topic Starter

Starry_Dragonflies wrote:
Hello and welcome, Astra.
I hope we can roleplay at some point - either way, enjoy the numerous and exciting adventures awaiting you.
Thank you! I would love to roleplay with you :) If you ever want to roleplay, just send me a message.

N3rdGirl wrote:
Welcome!
Thank you!
Hello there. I hope you enjoy your time here. I think it's pretty cool you do more interesting themes

Galaxy-Star wrote:
Hello there. I hope you enjoy your time here. I think it's pretty cool you do more interesting themes
Thank you! If you ever want to roleplay, send a message :)
Hello, I am 16.
I have been roleplaying from a very young age and learning how to create characters the moment I began to read because my goal in life is to sell my own books.

I love to roleplay and would enjoy roleplaying with anyone that wanted to!
Fellow newcomer here.

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :)
Welcome-transparent.png
66eebed456f71c748086e1ebaaa991b9edcc1e5e_00.gif

Bonjour, and welcome to RPR!
I hope you find everything you're looking for here. There are some wonderful people on this site who will make you feel right at home. Whatever your needs, you'll find something here! If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to consult the forums, or ask a member for some assistance! Wishing you all the best on your time here!

Stay safe, Stay well,
Mintelle

SwirlingDust wrote:
Fellow newcomer here.

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :)
Thank you ^^

Mintelle wrote:
Welcome-transparent.png
66eebed456f71c748086e1ebaaa991b9edcc1e5e_00.gif

Bonjour, and welcome to RPR!
I hope you find everything you're looking for here. There are some wonderful people on this site who will make you feel right at home. Whatever your needs, you'll find something here! If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to consult the forums, or ask a member for some assistance! Wishing you all the best on your time here!

Stay safe, Stay well,
Mintelle
Thank you for the warm welcome, Mintelle! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » My Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus