Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » New Language: Ia'nao. Taking requests!

MasterWinter

StaticNightmares wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
If you are still taking requests...

"Winter" is fine for me. Short version of my writer's name.

Please & Thank you. ^-^

P.S. Take what time you need, I never rush.

It's currently 3am so... I'll try to get it done before school starts a bit later or if not then I will do it afterwards :)

Arigato Static-San <3

Here you go! It took a little longer than I thought since I got a massive headache and couldn't focus on anything.

Winter

1551453965370.png

I hope you feel better. Like I said I didn't mind waiting. Thank you so very much. ^-^
nightmqre Topic Starter

Winters_Fury wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
If you are still taking requests...

"Winter" is fine for me. Short version of my writer's name.

Please & Thank you. ^-^

P.S. Take what time you need, I never rush.

It's currently 3am so... I'll try to get it done before school starts a bit later or if not then I will do it afterwards :)

Arigato Static-San <3

Here you go! It took a little longer than I thought since I got a massive headache and couldn't focus on anything.

Winter

1551453965370.png

I hope you feel better. Like I said I didn't mind waiting. Thank you so very much. ^-^

It's no problem, and I feel much better now. :3
If its not a bother, would be most interested in seeing your take on my username :) If it interests you, feel free to shorten it for convenience.
nightmqre Topic Starter

ChapterBillion wrote:
If its not a bother, would be most interested in seeing your take on my username :) If it interests you, feel free to shorten it for convenience.

I'll get on it as soon as I can! I'm due for a haircut in about five minutes so itll have to be a little later :)
nightmqre Topic Starter

ChapterBillion wrote:

Here~

Chapter Billion

1551466037335.png
Could I get one of one of my newest characters? The writing looks perfect for what she is. I would love to see it written out in this language and also if I have permission to use it in her profile if you do take it on.

Kaisa Yuna

Thank you for giving this gift to us, you have done an amazing job at this challenging goal!
Hoi :3 I know you siad to keep it short so could you do kitty or cat for me! I love cats and kittys sooo cute.
(Sneaks back)

Okay, your language is really just too beautiful and too interesting to not want another one XDDD

If you don’t mind it, can I be greedy and ask for another one?

Matsudaira
nightmqre Topic Starter

NortherStar wrote:
Hoi :3 I know you siad to keep it short so could you do kitty or cat for me! I love cats and kittys sooo cute.

You don't have to keep it short! I'll do any length name. Just shorter names appear as larger images :)
nightmqre Topic Starter

SilentSybil wrote:
Could I get one of one of my newest characters? The writing looks perfect for what she is. I would love to see it written out in this language and also if I have permission to use it in her profile if you do take it on.

Kaisa Yuna

Thank you for giving this gift to us, you have done an amazing job at this challenging goal!

^_^

Kaisa Yuna (You have permission to do whatever you want with it ^^)

1551524325285.png
nightmqre Topic Starter

NortherStar wrote:

Kitty Cat

1551524678833.png
nightmqre Topic Starter

Birdy99 wrote:
(Sneaks back)

Okay, your language is really just too beautiful and too interesting to not want another one XDDD

Matsudaira

Ask for as many as you want ^_^

Matsudaira

1551525119863.png
StaticNightmares wrote:
Birdy99 wrote:
(Sneaks back)

Matsudaira

Matsudaira

1551525119863.png

Can I just say that you are amazing?
nightmqre Topic Starter

Birdy99 wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:
Birdy99 wrote:
(Sneaks back)

Matsudaira

Matsudaira

1551525119863.png

Can I just say that you are amazing?

Thanks~ ^_^
StaticNightmares wrote:
ChapterBillion wrote:

Here~

Chapter Billion

1551466037335.png

Very nice! Thank you for sharing your exceptional creativity :D
Could you maybe try Katrine? I'm Danish and it's my name, it could be fun to see :)
nightmqre Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
Could you maybe try Katrine? I'm Danish and it's my name, it could be fun to see :)

Katrine
1551557845668.png
StaticNightmares wrote:
SilentSybil wrote:

Kaisa Yuna

^_^

Kaisa Yuna (You have permission to do whatever you want with it ^^)

1551524325285.png

Thank you so much!
StaticNightmares wrote:
NortherStar wrote:

Kitty Cat

1551524678833.png

Oh my gosh! I luv it! :3 thanks soo much!
nightmqre Topic Starter

Just sme practise ones

Fredbear

1551620065947.png

Bon Bon

1551620219502.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » New Language: Ia'nao. Taking requests!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus