Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, how are ya?

esoteric Topic Starter

JayBird wrote:
HOWDY ESO!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for coming to us and helping us make our community great!

Howdy! I'm glad too. Thank you! I'm a sucker for swords really. I'm that idiot who would bring a knife to a gun fight.

Thanks for the advice and welcoming me!
esoteric Topic Starter

MeanAndEmo wrote:
Hello! And welcome to RPR! One of the most friendly and understanding websites I’ve ever seen! 🥰

Nice to see new people joining this lovely community! More people to chat. RP and just get to know! You might meet friends that live miles away from you and I think that’s pretty cool!

Been RPing for years and I would never change that! And this is one of the best of the best. :)

Phew! I hope those little timbits of information help in anyway! I hope you feel welcome at RPR and.. have fun!

Hi! Thanks, so far everyone has been very kind and helpful. :)

The tips are definitely good. They're things I've learned throughout my years in various communities too. This is my first on a character profile site, though so I'll be working on that for sure!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. The best roleplaying website ever.❤❤
Hello there! And welcome to rpr! ^^
esoteric Topic Starter

SexySultryBabe wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository. The best roleplaying website ever.❤❤

Hi! Thanks, I hope that's true. ; )
esoteric Topic Starter

Goldenflash_andy wrote:
Hello there! And welcome to rpr! ^^

Hiya! Thank you! : )
Asroc

Welcome here~
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
welcome to rpr, an ever-growing family of people from around the world, all of whom have multiple things in common. but, one thing is shared, our love for roleplay.
emi

Hello and welcome to the amazing rpr! My pm is open if you ever need help or someone to talk to or even Jest rp I’m up for anythin

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, how are ya?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus