Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Erm, Hi!

TheLily

Hi, I'm a shy internet type person.

Irl I suffer from several disorders that make socializing very painful. I make up for that with roleplaying! I spent a lot of time playing online, but I also do table top D&D, WoD and BESM.

Currently as well as putting up my furc profiles, I'm also putting up my main D&D character (Nis') so that I can track her progress.

I've been roleplaying for about 11 years. I've had a short story and several poems published. I've written a handful of short novels, but they sit and rot.

I don't know what else to say other than HI!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome Lily!

The internet is a great way to make friends when it's difficult in real life, we're all friendly here and I'm sure you will find new people to roleplay with :)
Kim Site Admin

Hi Lily! It is great to meet you. I went through a few years myself where I was so ill, it was hard to leave the house, and being able to talk to people online and take my mind off my trouble with a good dose of fantasy was a life saver. I'm mostly recovered now, but I never stop marveling at home much a person can do from home these days.

I think it is awesome that you have had work published! A big congrats on that. :) I hope your novels get there someday, too.
TheLily Topic Starter

I am so glad I came here. I never really know what to say to people to get them interested in rp (or even talk!) but I'm finding it easier to express my characters.
Kim Site Admin

That is excellent to hear. :D
Welcome to RPR! :) Roleplay abounds here, so feel free to ask someone! People are usually really friendly here, so all you gotta do is send them a PM and I'm sure they'll be glad to RP with you :)

Hope you enjoy your time here at RPR! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Erm, Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus