Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Rogue-Scribe

I’ve always been in the middle of the road with these movies. Over time and around the reworking of the originals I started warming to them. Rogue One I loved and Solo was pretty entertaining.

1 to 10 ... Do you like walking in the rain?
10! Absolutely! I enjoy the rain and would even dance in it and as a kid I would do the typical swinging around a lantern pole and singing the song "singing in the rain"! The reason why I enjoy the rain so much is because it reminds me that I'm alive and it does the best job of hiding any tears you may have, making them seem so small when they fall down on the floor and add up to the puddles and the water that runs over the street and making them seem so unimportant. It's like a comforting blanket.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your own roleplay skills?
7. I'm definitely not a 10 on my role-playing skills but I think I'm decent enough.

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate barbecue sauce (1 the worst, 10 the best)?
WhatsInTheCube Topic Starter

It depends which brand.
Anyways, a 10.

On A Scale Of 1-10, How Much Do You Like The Horror Genre?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

8 especially sharknado true classic. On a scale from 1-10 isn't a epic membership worth it?

5. How should I know?

On A Scale Of 1-10, How Cute Are Basset Hounds To You?
11. Okay, fine, 10...

On a scale of one to ten, how good are you at physical art. (My scale number is 1.)
I would say 6. I'm good at a certain subject but all others I need to work on a lot more.

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate classic rock music (1 being total trash, 10 being the absolute best)? Personally I say 8.5 or 9.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

10 bob dylan rolling stones led zepplein on a scale from 1-10 do you like star trek?
Rogue-Scribe

I love the Original series (yes, I had a crush on Yeoman Janice Rand) and was a bit disappointed when Next Gen came out. It did get better in later seasons, and I liked the concept of Deep Space 9. As far as the movies, a mixed bag.

On scale of one (bad) to ten (good), what do you think of Mexican food?

10!

On A Scale Of 1-10, How Much do you like to draw?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

10 I write my life in melodies and lyrics plus in college I painted pictures. on a scale from 1-10 do you like seafood?
Rogue-Scribe

I love the beer-battered Cod here in Oz, and the Clam Chowder in Seattle (love Duke’s in Seattle)

1-10 do you like folk music?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

10 acoustic music like bob dylan Neil young Gordon lightfoot on a scale from 1-10 isn't Casablanca the greatest movie ever?
Rogue-Scribe

11!

I broke the scale there.

1-10 do you think friendships can be made strictly by online interaction?
Gregory Greenwood (played anonymously)

4. Probably not. Needs further testing.

On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at keeping plants alive?

I’d say a 3.
That’s my mom’s job.

On A Scale Of 1-10, How Much Do You Like Nature?
flashbacks to the example question
3. On a scale of 1-10 , how much do you like to read?
10. My 148 books and around 250 magazines should be a nice chunk of evidence along with my need to buy one everytime I go into town.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like horror movies?

An obvious 10.

On A Scale Of 1-10, How Good Are You With Writing?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus