Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

....4? I dont know I like writing but I figure I'm bad at it....

On a scale 1 -10 how much do you love cats?
10! Cats are the best! Even the not-so-friendly ones. <3

How do you rate the Lord of the Rings series on a scale of one (terrible) to ten (fantastic)?
I have never read the books, so all my judgement would be based on the movies (probably not the best judgement but it's something.) I liked the lore and of course the battles, though I disliked the romance bits that they shoved into it (Which is odd since I do enjoy romance and is my favorite thing to RP) So I give it an 8 out of 10!

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy ice cream?
WhatsInTheCube Topic Starter

Depends on the flavour. Mint is my favourite, so I’ll just say it’s mint ice cream. 10

On A Scale Of 1-10, How Much Do/Did You Like Invader Zim?

My favourite show...
nightmqre

1. Hated it lmao

On a scale from 1 - 10 how much do you like the Anime Fairy Tail
I never watched it but...since the internet overlord states that there's a load of fan service, I will give it an instant 10! XD...nah maybe a 6.

On a scale of 1-10 how much you like Evangelion?

((
StaticNightmares wrote:
1. Hated it lmao

i’m angwy))
Rogue-Scribe

I’ll give it a 5 as I’m neutral not being familiar with it.

... going back a few....
VampireDwarf wrote:
How do you rate the Lord of the Rings series on a scale of one (terrible) to ten (fantastic)?

The books and the world and languages created by J.R.R. Tolkien is wonderful! They get a ten from me. Peter Jackson’s interpretation of that world and the story I give a six. Too many unnecessary changes to the story. Stripped out to much, and added in too much of his own. There are some most excellent portrayals innit though with scenery, sets, and casting.

Ok, now... 1-10 ... what do you think of the Arctic Monkeys?
MasterWinter

As you yourself, Dunedain, said: I will give them a 5 due to being neutral as to not knowing the group.

On a scale of 1 to 10...what do you think of the symphonic metal band from Finland called Nightwish?
Winters_Fury wrote:
As you yourself, Dunedain, said: I will give them a 5 due to being neutral as to not knowing the group.

On a scale of 1 to 10...what do you think of the symphonic metal band from Finland called Nightwish?

If a 5's a neutral ill go with that , never heard of them and i'm really not well into the genre of metal so 5 will do...

On a scale of 1-10 , What do you think of horror games?

((ran out of ideas on what to put so i just put this ;u;))
Bombsqwad14

10, I don know why but I love horror games. on a scale of 1 - 10 how cute are bulldogs (1 is worst / 10 is best.)
Mmm I give bull dogs a 3 on a scale of cuteness...I really don't find them cute they kind of look scary, though I respect if someone else differs with my opinion as I have never had a dog of that breed. I cannot help but imagine that someone hit their snout with a frying pan while making their design, but deep down I know that they surely must be like any other dog, loving, loyal and guaranteed to drive you nuts when they destroy your garden hose.

On a scale of 1- 10 how much you like the animated series of 'The Vision of Escaflowne'?
WhatsInTheCube wrote:
((
StaticNightmares wrote:
1. Hated it lmao

i’m angwy))
((Now listen here, Static. (屮゜Д゜)屮 <Imma gonna fightcha.] ))
0089 wrote:
On a scale of 1- 10 how much you like the animated series of 'The Vision of Escaflowne'?
I'll have to put a 5 as indifferent, because I've never heard of it.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy rain (a steady downpour, no wind)?

10/10! Especially when I want to sleep.

On A Scale Of 1-10, How Violent Can You Get?
MasterWinter

I'd have to give myself a 5, as I haven't had to be violent. My OC's are a different story.

On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate yourself for portraying canon characters?
I give myself a 4 XD I don't feel like impersonating very well canon characters. I prefer to give them a bit of a spin off or something extra to avoid getting the feeling of being on rails. Yeah I may have adopted some canon characters, but I don't think I'm rping them well enough.

On a scale of 1-10 how skilled you consider yourself in playing videogames?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

One on a scale from 1-10 how good of a online shopper are you?
Rogue-Scribe

1-10 do you like vinyl LPs?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

10 on a scale from 1-10 do you like classic movies?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus