Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

WhatsInTheCube Topic Starter

2. Just got ten.

On a scale of 1-10, how easily are you scared?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how tired are you? I'm a 10, that's for sure.

One a scale of 1-10 how often do you have an existential crisis? 1 being seldom and 10 being constantly.
Probably a 5 or 6. Sometimes I almost feel like my personality is built around a constant existential crisis.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how hard is it for you to fall asleep? (1 being super easy, 10 being very hard)

OASO 1-10, how many pets do you have?
4. Used to have five, but the hamster died :( Oh well.

On a scale of 1-10, how much are you into astronomy? (1=I hate it! 10=Space is my life!)

From a scale of one to ten, How much do you sleep?
Hmm... About a 7.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like putting your characters through massive amounts of struggle and drama?

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love the Kansas City Chiefs?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

5 on a scale from 1-10 how much do you compromise do with your significant other?
psionicburst

That's a very hard question to answer and takes me back to a terrible time a couple years ago when I was in a relationship. I would be a doormat of such. I didn't care what would happen to me, I wholeheartedly agreed to every single thing, regardless as to what I believed in because at the time, it made her happy, when in all accounts, I wasn't. At all. So, in terms of the question, I can't actually put in an answer because now, I am cynically single.

But if I had to rate it, that would be a solid 11.

On a scale from 1-10, smallest to largest, how "big" is your worldbuilding universe?
Depends on the universe, honestly.

Glorier is pretty large, so definitely a solid 10.

Erris is very fleshed-out, but not large, so maybe... a 6?

UV is fully fleshed out and small (it's half modern-day America) so maybe, like, a 4?

And then, uh... general rp universe is like a 2. I usually use just whatever 'verse my partner does so I don't have many headcanons of my own, other than how fae work for Kinsey (and even then I still. usually have her powers bow to the verse she's in a bit, with her own unique exceptions).

On a scale from 1-10, how many rps do you like to have going on at once? (One being 'just one' and ten being 'at least a dozen')
Hmm... 4, which means around four or five roleplays, right?

On a scale of 1-10, how much are you a perfectionist?
5 - Perfectionism is a vague term, used to describe plenty of things, in my opinion, however, as an overall perfectionist, as with the point of Lucree's questions--I'd say I'm on a 5, anyway.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you want to travel to another country?
Hmm 7.5? I like traveling it's fun! But cost so much....I've always wanted to travel sadly I've only been to a few places.

Hmm on a scale 1 to 10 how much do you like classic horror movies (ex. Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elmer street, etc..)
...Can 0 qualify as an answer? No? Okay then, 1. I'm no fan of horror.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you want to seek out a new hobby?
Depends on the hobby but I want to try acting because it looks fun, and that desire is at probably a level...erm...7.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love thunderstorms?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

10 on a scale from 1-10 do you like star trek?
I like Star Trek at level 10! Which is to say, I love Star Trek.

On a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you like bass guitars? ;)
kayla289

10!

on a scale from 1(hate) to 10(LOVE) how much do you like candy

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus