Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Long or short hair?

i absolutely hate long hair. i used to have long hair and it killed me to look at it. now i have one of those cuts with the long top and shaved sides and back
It is tough for me because I have curly hair. I am a fan of long hair but they weigh down on my curls so my hair has a wavy effect. Also the tangles and rats nests every so often drives me nuts.

Often, I do have to get a haircut up to my shoulders or such (since it curls up naturally after the cut) and it looks just as fine.

I guess it depends on the long or short hair style for me ;)
Long all the way; I haven’t gotten mine cut in almost two years and it reaches my butt now lol.
Long hair, though mine was never at your length since it's curly and just simply can't grow that long. I honestly identify with having long hair as one time when I was in elementary school, my mom cut my hair to just barely past ear length because I was awful about brushing it. Well it took a couple years to grow back to a length that I considered long again and when it did, I told my mother; "I'm me again!" Well that left my mom feeling absolutely AWFUL, so she never again cut my hair any more than a mere trim to remove fritzy split ends.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Long or short hair?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus