Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire RP.(3 people rp (filled))

Sebastian Rokitskaia (played by Rhythm)

Sebastian was just writing in his journal in the darkness of his room lit only by the moonlight shinning through his window. \"11:16pm.Today was a very boring day,an average high school day for me. sucks that every day is just another day to hide my fangs from the world.Tonight I wont be able to hide my fangs much longer,tonight,the night of the moon being red, is the night all vampires come out.They will feed on the innocent , and the not innocent,a night of fights,blood suckers, and dumb people.\" he sighs,and continues to write, \"tonight i may get to meet my friends i haven't met in so long,i hope they haven't changed an awful lot..\" he closes his journal , and lays it down on the table beside him.He gets up and walks over to his window,waiting,and watching,for his friends,or some food.
Sebastian Rokitskaia (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

Sebastian was just writing in his journal in the darkness of his room lit only by the moonlight shinning through his window. \"11:16pm.Today was a very boring day,an average high school day for me. sucks that every day is just another day to hide my fangs from the world.Tonight I wont be able to hide my fangs much longer,tonight,the night of the moon being red, is the night all vampires come out.They will feed on the innocent , and the not innocent,a night of fights,blood suckers, and dumb people.\" he sighs,and continues to write, \"tonight i may get to meet my friends i haven't met in so long,i hope they haven't changed an awful lot..\" he closes his journal , and lays it down on the table beside him.He gets up and walks over to his window,waiting,and watching,for his friends,or some food.
Nick prowled silently down his street, hardly able to contain his excitement. Tonight was the night that he would get to test out the skills he had worked so hard on to obtain. He unsheathed his katana and twirled it expertly, relishing the idea of what was to come.
Nick, after all, was not a vampire. He was a vampire hunter.

Sebastian was looking out his window,and notices Nick. i whisper to myself "Dam*.. what is he doing here?"
Nick arched his back, releasing the tension in his shoulders. Tonight would go well; he had a feeling. After a final swing of his sword he sheathed his katana, which was basically just a longer, sharper extension of his arm by now.
God, he couldn't wait.

Sebastian is a bit intimidated by the katana,but relaxes remembering the fact nick was just a mere human.
he thinks"the vampires could be coming out at any second,will this mortal be a threat?,or just an easy takedown..."
Nick sniffed the air before climbing up a tree to wait. In his entirely black outfit, he blended in with his background quite well: black leather jacket, black t shirt, black jeans, and black converses. The only things not black in his outfit were the yellow radioactive sign on his shirt and the faded red bandana around his neck.
He unsheathed his katana again, inspecting its blade as he waited.

Can see Nicks shadowed figure in the tree from his bedroom window. thinks."tons of vampires coming out,and this little mortal hunter thinks he can exterminate one or more?" laughs alittle to his self "I may just try to make him my first prey." Sebastians eyes change from his usual dark blue eyes to a bloody shade of red.
Nick glanced around from his vantage point in the tree, his senses on high alert. He knew that vampires were going to start popping up all over the place soon enough; when they did, he needed to be ready for them.

after a few moments pass The Red Moon shines brighter just as vampires come out.Chaotic sounds happen every now and then.Sebastian jumps from his second floor window landing unharmed on the sidewalk.
Nick cocked his head to the side slightly- the sounds were beginning to appear, and one seemed very close. He had seen something move in his peripheral vision, something jumping out of a window...
He gripped Reaper tighter, his muscles tensing for combat as he contemplated leaving the tree. Maybe, maybe not. He wasn't sure.
Eh. He'd get out. He was better on foot anyways.
He lowered himself out of the tree slowly, landing with silent cat's feet on the grass below. It was show time.

brushes his bangs out of his face,Sebastian looks up at the tree nick was once in,then looks around him,not being able to see nick anywhere. "thinks:"guess i better be cautious,he could be anywhere." The sound of a screaming girl pierces the air,then fades slowly within only a few seconds.
Nick could feel his heart rate rise as the scream split the air. His first instinct was to run and help its owner, but he had no idea where the unfortunate girl was, and there was a vampire right around the tree that he had to deal with. Sorry chick, but she was going to have to hold on a sec as he got himself out of this little pickle he was in.
Hardly daring to breathe, he slowly and carefully brought Reaper up into one of its combat positions, going first for a blocking move.
Just in case this vampire got any funny ideas.

smiled as that scream had lasted within that few second moment,after his smile faded.his back facing you.knows your near,but where. he shoves his hands in his jean pockets,and starts to slowly walk away,keeping high alert.
Nick slowly peered around the tree, watching Sebastian's retreating back. Dare he make a run for it?
Ah, why not? He was a risk taker at heart, after all.
Silently, Nick slipped out from behind the tree and padded to the next, heading in the direction he figured the scream came from, keeping an eye and an ear out for the vampire behind him, ready to whirl around and defend himself at a moment's notice.

stops walking,Turns his head a little and looks over his shoulder at you, seeing your sneaking shadow figure. whispers "there you are"
Nick sighed slightly, realizing that he had been spotted. This was a stupid idea, one of the ones he was famous for. He slid behind the tree, keeping the katana point up. He waited patiently for his opponent to attack; he always did better if his aggressor made the first move.
He took a deep breath to steady his hand. Let's do this.

exposes his fangs,uses very quick speed,and ends up beside you in less then 2 seconds. "hello" ,the part of his eyes thats usually blue,pure red.
"Hey there," Nick replied smoothly, bringing his sword tip up and leveling the blade across his chest in a defensive position. "Nice night, eh?"

looks at you,at the moon,then back at you "yes,it is."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vampire RP.(3 people rp (filled))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus