Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

“Look,” he explained, “I know you’re kind of on edge right now, but we had the same thing happen to us; we were grabbed and tossed here to fight and die for the cruel entertainment of Vanador. I know you’re confused, but we’re not here to hurt you.”
Fen (played by StereotypeAgain)

He sighed, placing the knife on a ledge and pacing back and forth. "So, what you're saying is.... some magic.... thingy.... stranded us all on a mainly uninhabited planet to fight to the death?"

((Gtg for a while.))

“Magic ‘thingy,’ yes,” he responded, “uninhabited planet, not so much; more like the plane of a Fallen Lord, and it’s anything but uninhabited. Other than the people brought here, there are numerous creatures made to kill the unaware. Basically, this plane is a death trap.”
Jezbell Raev (played by yzaiskane)

I shake the dirt off me and I hear them both talking I am sizing Fen up and preparing mental spells I could use to contain but not injure. I look him up and down with curiosity and interest.

He nodded. "And what does all this have to do with me, exactly?"

"not much other than you are also stuck here and we have no means of excape yet... We have a somewhat allience... You can call me Vixen..."

He thought about it for a moment. "Well, I guess it's better than sitting here in this cave 'till I get murdered." He grinned as the wolves woke up.

“Uh, you’re not planning on using those wolves against us, are you?” He wasn’t keen on being ripped to shreds just yet.

He raised an eyebrow. "I don't control them." He shrugged. "I can tell them to not kill you, sure."

"...buuuuuut I can't guarantee that they wont." He said, shrugging as the wolves snarled and started to circle them.

“This is not how I wanted to go out,” he moaned, “killed by wolves; not a great epitaph, I think.”

He sighed, leaning down next to the largest wolf in the pack and snarling, saying a few words in a guttural language as it backed away slightly, the wolves sniffing the intruders and padding away.

((How art thou all?))

When the wolves awake a staff appears in my hand it has a weird jackal like creature carved on the point (Seth animal) and the creatures eyes burn with Ruby eyes my eyes glow for a moment before the wolves back down and I do the same. Bowing my head to the wolves ever so slightly.

Fen wrote:
((How art thou all?))

((Tired but good you?))

((Nyeh okey))

((Famished, in all honesty.))

((Oof))

Astonishment filled his eyes as she did this, as he had never seen anyone control animals or befriend them like this before. “Nice,” he complemented, “isn’t that taxing to your power, though?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus