Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

“Thanks,” he replied, “but I think it was more of the fact of my inattention to the environment.” He felt stupid after saying that, though perhaps it was her beauty, like she had asked. “Aaron Pyrosian, Traitor-Son of Netharan the Eye Allseeing, and now ‘cliched lover,’ as Starborn here refers.” He took a long look at the newcomer, some spell of sorts pulling him into a trance, though he managed to break from it as he realized that Stellaron’s son was right; they wouldn’t last long without setting up camp, as the wild animals of the Fallen would be the least of their worries if Vanador had any part of it. “I’ll get some firewood,” he offered, “find a good spot to camp, perhaps.”
Jezbell Raev (played by yzaiskane)

"You may call me Vixen for now... I am a daughter of Egypt... a scribe... Don't... Lighting a fire will make it easier to see our location... I can make spells to keep us warm though the night... They don't produce light..."

I open my palms and close my eyes for minute as I try to open the du-at you see a flicker of magic but then it dispersed. "Ok... I can't open the du-at... But I have some food on me if you guys are hungry... It might have a bit of sand from my portal traveling"

“I can deal with sand,” Aaron replied, “as long as we have something to eat for a while, until we can get something else.” He was comforted by her innate heating ability, despite being on edge; his power was only meant to destroy, and his father had ensured that the true nature of it could only be used for that purpose, and only when enraged. For years he had run from Netharan, as well as an organization created to hunt down Demilords, but even he could not fully determine when and where he would ‘scorch,’ as he had called it.

I pull out some dates and fruits from my bag "I don't have any meat... I am vegetarian... You guys can eat the fruits just save me the dates... " I hand you a weird spiny cacti fruit. And put the dates back in my pocket. "I won't be eating much so whatever food you find you can have it for yourselves..." With a smile I turn looking around "we need to find a clean water source... water is essential for our survival..."

“I’ll see if I can find a river,” he offered again, “I’m sure the Lord of the Hunt will have at least one nearby, if he aims to recreate a forest of sorts.” He started to leave, but then turned back. “I think we should establish roles of survival,” he suggested, “so that we can have a larger chance of survival; dealing with other Demichildren and Fallen Lords is not really a walk in the park, as it were.”

"I am a good sweet talker and moderator... I am used to soothing egos and disabling fights between other scribes..."

I shut slightly looking around "I know a spell but I don't want to waste too much magic energy... Or I will pass out..."

((Waiting for the next response.))

Aaron Pyrosian wrote:
((Waiting for the next response.))

((Same))
Corninth gardener (played anonymously)

“Yes I’m sure you are miss, now if you excuse me I need to find a high enough advantage point to see the celestial arrangements and figure out where we are. No offense to the rest of you but the fallen smell like rotting corpses, you Aaron smell foul. I would ask that you find an opportunity to bath before we are all forced to kill each other for sport.”
He purposed passively, gliding away to a spot in the clearing where he could see the stars.

“Good to know,” he muttered as the Starborn wandered off, “you don’t smell too good either, though.” He was somewhat offended by that comment, mostly because he had always thought himself to have a pumice scent. He began to search for a source of water, following the sound of rushing streams and leaving a trail of burnt grass behind him; not like he had a choice, as anything flammable was slightly singed after he touched it, unless he wore gloves or some other hand attire.

I look at both males making a slight snort “testostorone...” i follow the sound of the water source as well. With a slight movement you see a flash of light and a small desert fox squirms between your legs running in front of you towards the water.a red ribbon on her neck similar to the scarf i wear.

Behind you there is no One anymore as i had shifted into one of my favorite animal forms

He was dazed for a moment before he realized this branch of her power. “I guess I should have seen that coming sooner,” he remarked as she rushed past, “makes me wish I had that ability.” He had been denied such transformative skills because Netharan has no desire to have his “perfect” children running around as a Kandrobak (Sabertoothed Tortoise, as is more commonly known) or something small and wild; unless it was rage or a dragon (for his more fortunate offspring), he sought to keep them human-like for other purposes. Returning to the present, he focused his thoughts on Vanador’s reasoning for drawing him into the fray, as well as those of other pantheons; perhaps his father had some play in the actions taken, which could only mean that this was going to be worse than he had thought. He hoped that wasn’t the case.

I look back pawing at the floor. I make some soft noises and continue running i know my shapeshifting is rare but my father has no other children because of our power. He is the god of trickery and the dessert Heat and mirages. He has no real form and neither do I my traning is that of scribes and my looks similar to the priestess he had lusted after.

He followed after her, knowing that she might have a better sense of hearing than he did in her fox shape. His interest in her only increased as they moved along, mostly of her powers and her lineage; he had never met a Fallen Lord who had exhibited these abilities, nor any of the Risen or the Beyond, which further perplexed him.

(Word of mention: if you want to suggest/include romance, I’m all for it.)

((The romance is optional, and only if you want to include it; I think about PG-13ish would be as far as that goes.))
Corninth gardener (played anonymously)

He traced lines in the stars, his fingers connecting point after point as he muttered to himself. In the cool grass as the wind swept across his features, he looked up to the heavens and observed. The night sky a perfect mirror to his darkened eyes. Eventually, he finished tracing the shapes and moved at a slow and almost floating like pace that made him seem ethereal.

“The eight pointed star of the north is shown from the east, which means we are heading westward currently. If we keep going this way in the morning, we should be able to find an old temple where we can seek temporary refuge for at most a few days.”

I am running ahead I look back at you guys every couple of feet to check you are still following. I nod being able to understand you. We arrive at a small stream and I yap happily.

I shift back my clothes taking a bit longer to appear but I don't seem to mind being used to this side effect of shifting from one form to the other. Fixing my scarf so it covers my hair and slight of my face.

"Fresh water ... We can follow the stream..." I kneel down and take some water in my hands you hear me murmur in another language before drinking from the water.

((I am down for romance))

((Alright then))

“I’ve heard many languages before,” Aaron mused, “but I’ve never come across yours before; it’s strange, but also calming, in a way.” It was true, he had felt some semblance of peace as she had performed the spell, but he had no idea as to why that was. He was aware that the Starborn had returned, but he was ignoring him for the moment; he was still sore about the corpse-smell comment.

"its an ancient and forgotten language... I learned it from the older scribes and they learned it from the older ones and so on dating to when the world was new..." with a slight shake of my head I drink some more water and you see me eat a single date before placing them back in my bag.

I smell like sunshine and spices, but also like old scrolls and temples since many spells required spices and such ingredients they had become something that lingered in my clothes and hair and skin. Now that you are closer you notice my tattoos aren't made with ink instead they were burned and seared into my skin the wound later slabbed with dust made of metals and charcoal so even when they healed they would stay black. they glitter in soft light as it made of black stardust.

"I know it is very alluring in how it sounds... but it is a cold language much like the training and magic passed down with it... the ma-at runes are the written counterpart of it done when a scribe has finished their training and swears loyalty to the House of Ankh, sorry umm I know it sounds confusing... to an outsider none of these words make any sense... please excuse my ranting..." as I speak I trail the marks down my skin especially those in my forearm and thigh. I drop the scarf from covering my face and hair leaving it wrapped across my neck.

“I have actually heard something very similar in Arthenad,” he remembered, “they have a number of Scrolls and spells in the Great Archive... that and mechanical scorpion assistants that organize the writings. I think you’d like it there, if we ever get out of this ‘competition’ alive and with all our limbs intact.” While he had only been there once, he could still hear the whirring and wizzing of mechanical creations, the bustling of the markets, the smell of spice and oil washing over him like a wave; it was foreign, yet it felt like a home away from home for him. “I bet you even share a similar pantheon,” he mused, “though it could be a bit different from the one you know.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus