Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Corninth gardener (played anonymously)

“That was my attempt at a joke, clearly it didn’t go over well. If the fallen are desperate enough to draw a member of the house of life here they must really want entertainment. And I thought I had enough problems with that water boy.” He remarks beneath his breath with a sigh. As he looks up to the stars.
“As much as I’d absolutely love to bicker with you like children-“
He remarks with an eye roll.
“The stars won’t be out forever, he’ll find us soon. And to think all this trouble started because a girl picked the wrong guy.”
Jezbell Raev (played by yzaiskane)

"I don't try to control it... instead I channel it... but yes it is... I don't run... my father runs and hides planning from the shadows.... he is the sand of the dessert the heat of flame the danger in the night and the one who cares about the foreign and travelers... he is not a hunter but a scavenger. I learned to fight... instead of destroying I create. my warmth is that of the sun where people smile and laugh my flame one of the candles and open fires... I travel and smile and learn from my mistakes I am true to my belief and use my powers for good..." I smile and look up at the stars "my life is the blaze the spark... fate is the wind that carries me... I lose myself in dance in song and in art. don't lock it away instead find the good... or what can be turned into good... flames are not only a weapon of destruction but one of creation as well"
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

“Sorry,” he apologized, “I’m just a little on edge right now; I didn’t mean to snap.” He held out his hand to him. “Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot; from here on out, we’re a team, right?”

"I agree we are a team now... or we won't survive this little ordeal..."

"let's go then..." I stand and look at the other male "What may seem innocent words to one may be as sharp and painful as a blade to another... watch your words next time..." I offer a slight smile of consolement as I shift my form becoming sleek and dark. a panther with a red collar sits where I once was my glittering golden eyes look around as I sniff the air searching for any particular danger or something to help us.
Corninth gardener (played anonymously)

“What irritates me more than anything is those who wax philosophy without fully understanding.”
He mutters to himself as he walks, very much separated from the rest of the group as he remains a few feet behind. Perfering this separation above all else in the present moment.

The big cat makes a shrug like gesture and keeps walking amongst the rest.

“Would this be a bad time to mention that I’m a cat person,” Aaron asked, “I’ve always liked their attributes.” He immediately felt stupid after asking, but it was probably better they know now than later.

I look over my shoulder and make a snort like noise and you don't know how but you can tell I'm laughing I move next to you and nudge my soft black panther head against your hand in a pet me manner.

He was caught slightly off guard by this gesture, but he chuckled a bit and pet her head gently. It was fortunate he had his protective gloves on at the time; otherwise, he would have left scorched fur, though he suspected that wouldn’t be the case with the daughter of Set(h).

You hear me make a low rumbling purr. I walk next to you silent my fur is incredibly warm, too warm to be that of a regular animal and you aren't sure if it's the light but you can see almost a smoke commingled off my body and fur.

“Thanks,” he smiled, “the warmth really chases of the chill of the night.” Of course, night was the time of the Hunt, and it wasn’t long before he could hear combat somewhere in the distance; the roaring of barbaric warriors, the shouting of eastern samurai, the battle cries of the knights, and so on. “Let’s move a bit faster,” he recommended, “I don’t think any of us are ready to fight off a number of Demigods just yet.”
Fen (played by StereotypeAgain)

He was asleep on a bed of moss and furs, deep within a cave flecked with veins of iron. He was snoring quietly, surrounded by a pack of wolves. ((I know it's short, sorry.))

(It’s fine, don’t worry)

Somewhere near the cavern...
“How in the name of Mehrunes Dagon did we get here,” a voice echoed just outside, “this wasn’t supposed to happen.” “Shut up,” a more firm tone shot back, “we’ll need to find everything we can to survive; that cave should do for a shelter. Greg... can I call you Greg... go find some wood for fire. Drake, come with me; we’re going to clear out this cave.” A torch was lit as the two Demigods, unaware of Fen’s presence, entered into the tunnel.

Back with the three...
“I thought I saw a light over there,” Aaron wondered aloud after they had passed by the fighting, “maybe we should investigate?”

I shift into Human rather quickly " I wouldnt... More people means more conflicto..." i trip over a figure (Fen i trip over you) "eeek!!!"

He sat straight up when they tripped, grabbing a dagger with a handle of carved bone, jumping to his feet and looking around catiously, snarling. He didn't see Jezbell, seeing as he had just woken up and was half-blind, and crept towards the source of the light, moving silently.

((Hello?))

“Jezbell,” Aaron exclaimed as he helped her back to her feet, “are you ok?” He looked over to the boy now crawling away. “And who in Oblivion is that?”

He stopped when he heards Aaron's voice, rubbing at his eye and turning around. "Who are you!?" He asked, the knife held in an offensive position.

“Hey, easy,” he said calmly, “we’re not going to hurt you...” he glanced at the makeshift knife, noting that it had a sharp edge unlike any he had seen. “I’m Aaron, this is Jezbell and over there somewhere is Starborn; I don’t really know his name. Do you remember how you got here?”

He was silent for a moment, lowering the knife. "I went to sleep last night, and....." He raised the knife again. "Wait, why should I tell you anything!?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus