Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Fen (played by StereotypeAgain)

"Not much." He said, shrugging. "Wolves just come easier to me, don't know why."
Jezbell Raev (played by yzaiskane)

Aaron Pyrosian wrote:
Astonishment filled his eyes as she did this, as he had never seen anyone control animals or befriend them like this before. “Nice,” he complemented, “isn’t that taxing to your power, though?”
(she is not controling them when i talk about the animal i mean the lifelike carving in the staff she was ready to attack them but then he made them back away so she backed away as well...)

((He meant me, i think))

"I've never liked wolves that much to be honest they remind me a little too much of a certain someone..." I shiver slightly at the memory.

Fen wrote:
((He meant me, i think))
(( just in case your character is male right?))

((Yep.))
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

Fen wrote:
((He meant me, i think))

((It could be interpreted as both.))

Jezbell Raev wrote:
Aaron Pyrosian wrote:
Astonishment filled his eyes as she did this, as he had never seen anyone control animals or befriend them like this before. “Nice,” he complemented, “isn’t that taxing to your power, though?”
(she is not controling them when i talk about the animal i mean the lifelike carving in the staff she was ready to attack them but then he made them back away so she backed away as well...)

((I see.))

Aaron Pyrosian wrote:
Jezbell Raev wrote:
Aaron Pyrosian wrote:

((I see.))

((quoteception))

((Cool?))

Jezbell Raev wrote:
Aaron Pyrosian wrote:
Jezbell Raev wrote:
Aaron Pyrosian wrote:

((I see.))

((quoteception))

((Genius))

He shrugged, not really caring. "Cool. So, what now?" He asked, unsure what to do now that he'd met up with all of them.

Aaron Pyrosian wrote:
Jezbell Raev wrote:
Aaron Pyrosian wrote:
Jezbell Raev wrote:
Aaron Pyrosian wrote:

((I see.))

((quoteception))

((Genius))

(( lol))

"well bookworm was leading us to a temple where we can stay low..." I look around for the missing one.

"Temples don't seem like a good idea. What deity is it for?"

"not sure I'm not even from the same pantheon..." I shrug softly "I am an Egyptian scribe..."

“The only one worshipped here is Vanador,” Aaron remembered, “mostly because it’s his plane of existence, and he can do whatever he wants here. There have been exceptions, though; the city of Kastoba was free from my father for years before he destroyed it. I don’t expect to find anyone, but it’s our only shot.”

"Wait, i'm sorry, did you say that the insane THING that brought us all here is your dad?" He asked immediately reaching back towards his knife.

((*Asked,))

“No, Vanador isn’t my father,” he replied, “Netharan is; Vanador’s more like a half-uncle in my case. An uncle that enjoys bloodbaths and hunting excessively to a point that it becomes his life. A charming fellow, right.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus