Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

*she thinks for a moment* ... I honestly dont know all ive done was training or light part of the woods on fire with my dads fire breathing lizard Corniules
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She started to run to her class when she was able to get her periods for different classes, her first class was a fighting class, she's been wanting to be a warrior or a bodyguard for someone.
Vermin (played by Gambit)

(Foxy, That's a rather odd class for just some high school, but whatever I'm not gonna stop you.)

"Alright, so we have arson, that's always fun." He shifts his gaze to Zander. "You got anything?"
So that's what it is called? Grandpa just told me it was a fun activity... It doesnt help that my dad was into fire in his youth too doesnt it?
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Nikki giggled when she saw the bright red show up on his face and asked “Have you never been complimented?” She smiled and continued to hand from the tree.
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

*Zander looked at them both for a second* "well umm my uncle has this little movie theater not far from here. He shows older movies during the day and right after school. I've seen people go there with friends and deep down was always a little jealous. So if you guys want to I can get us in for free." * Zander tried to make it look like he didn't care but he was really hoping they would say yes.*
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

He had to know what was happening; something was off here, he could feel it.
* she Pat's Zanders hand* same but thats becuase my dad is scary to boys, and the movie thing seems to be interesting, we have those in my relm and they are very interesting

*Zander smiles as Anna pats his hand* " So Isaac what do you say the three of us go watch a movie. "

"I'm down."
(I just came back from Full-contact larping IRL and I hurt all over!!!)
( I've been watching four dogs and an almost five year old who may or may not be autistic lol )

* she smiles* so when do we go cuase I'll be fine skipping school since next period is Gym and I am not going to willingly run with my ears pointed up since my hair would have to be up for that

"I'm fine with it if we skip out."

"It's settled then. At the toll of the bell, we shall set off from the dismal domain of education and unwanted exercise to embark on a journey that will surely strengthen comradery between us all."
(BTW I've been chalking our conversations up to spanning the entire class time rather than us only conversing at the beginning and we'd have to RP an entire Criminology class.)

*Zander sends his uncle a text and gets one back* "Awesome my uncle said he is having an anime day and playing some old ones. His name is Hank and he may make a big deal about you guys being my friends. He worries about me being lonely. We are going to have the balcony to ourselves."
( I agree about talking through the whole class)
( right? Lol) * she nods* let's do it, I'll text my dad to send me some movie money... he dont care what I do since I finished reaper school a year early just to do this * she smiles well she is texting on her phone*

"so how are we going to get there the bus or walk or get a uber?"

"I got a car, we just have to stop by my house to get it. I live like a minute away and the parking here sucks so I just walk."

"cool what kind of car do you have?"
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

After her class was done, she went to the bathroom and she washed off her face.
* she looks up from her phone* movie snacks and such are on me.. well my dad but still.. so when is class over?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus