Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

* she smiles* I dont have any human only reaper, elf, and some demon and angel but no one really talks about that
Vermin (played by Gambit)

"Wow, you sport quite the bloodlines. So, we have the princess of death basically, a literal frost mage, and a fantasy nerd, we make quite the team. I dare say we'd be nigh unstoppable if we put our heads together." Isaac sits back in his chair and smiles to himself.
A princess with restrictions but ya I'd totally team up with you all. Just rember I dont do love triangles, whom I chose as a life partner is based on who can actually live such a life style as mine. Which of corse is woodsy but with class for royal events

"Hey, do you take me for some Charleton? I don't participate in such frivolous engagement either good madam. From what I have observed Zander at this time is the only suiter biding for your hand. I will not intervein thank you very much. Harumph!" Isaac leans in closer. "How was that, did I sound miffed enough? Honestly, I'm not going to get in your way, I'm definitely not getting in Zanders! He'd probably leave me an ice statue. If you think I'm a good match just come tell me, if not I'm still your friend, simple as that."
For a human yes, my kind we hear everything and he would but I wont force anthing. My grandpa was married three times alone so seeing the photos makes me think before contributing in love
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

Nikki wrote:
“Well let’s start with this...” she held her hand out to him and said “Hello, my name is Nikki” she smiled a bit and her hand was in his reach.

“It’s nice to meet you Nikki..” he said hesitantly as he took her hand with his rough and calloused hand. He looked directly into her eyes with his orange eyes and smiled making him look more like a puppy than a wolf eared DemiHuman.
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Nikki looked into his eyes as well then looked at his ears “Nice wolf ears” she smiled and looked back into his orange eyes.
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

Annamarrie Deathrson wrote:
For a human yes, my kind we hear everything and he would but I wont force anthing. My grandpa was married three times alone so seeing the photos makes me think before contributing in love

I don't believe in violence. And even if I did you two are my friends. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not attracted to Anna but I have never had a...* Zander blushes slightly and looks away*
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

Nikki wrote:
Nikki looked into his eyes as well then looked at his ears “Nice wolf ears” she smiled and looked back into his orange eyes.

His face got bright red. “Heh heh heh...I’m not used to anyone complimenting me about my ears.” He said looking down at the ground trying to hide the heat that he could feel that was on his face. ‘Oh god...oh god...’ he thought to himself ‘I don’t know what to do...I’ve never been complimented in my life!’ .

"You know what, let's get off this maddening subject and go to something a bit more upbeat." Isaac straightens is posture his chair. "What do friend do after school? They hand out. So what would you guys like to do?
*she thinks for a moment* ... I honestly dont know all ive done was training or light part of the woods on fire with my dads fire breathing lizard Corniules
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She started to run to her class when she was able to get her periods for different classes, her first class was a fighting class, she's been wanting to be a warrior or a bodyguard for someone.

(Foxy, That's a rather odd class for just some high school, but whatever I'm not gonna stop you.)

"Alright, so we have arson, that's always fun." He shifts his gaze to Zander. "You got anything?"
So that's what it is called? Grandpa just told me it was a fun activity... It doesnt help that my dad was into fire in his youth too doesnt it?
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Nikki giggled when she saw the bright red show up on his face and asked “Have you never been complimented?” She smiled and continued to hand from the tree.

*Zander looked at them both for a second* "well umm my uncle has this little movie theater not far from here. He shows older movies during the day and right after school. I've seen people go there with friends and deep down was always a little jealous. So if you guys want to I can get us in for free." * Zander tried to make it look like he didn't care but he was really hoping they would say yes.*
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

He had to know what was happening; something was off here, he could feel it.
* she Pat's Zanders hand* same but thats becuase my dad is scary to boys, and the movie thing seems to be interesting, we have those in my relm and they are very interesting

*Zander smiles as Anna pats his hand* " So Isaac what do you say the three of us go watch a movie. "

"I'm down."
(I just came back from Full-contact larping IRL and I hurt all over!!!)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus