Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"Yes please" she said shyly again
Vermin (played by Gambit)

"Here you can support yourself on my shoulder, the main office is just down the hall a little and to the left. My names Isaac Branwell, It's good to meet you." He flashes her a comforting smile.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

At his peaceful zone.
"Peace atlast..." He layback on the the chairs as he close his eyes and nap
* she gently grabs Rosie's hand guiding her to the office* my Grandfather was blind up till he was sixteen so he tuaght me how to lead the blind, he says there is nothing like a proper help *she opens the door for Rosie* there you go
Vermin (played by Gambit)

"Indeed."

"Thanks" she purred as she walked inside
* she looks around at the people around her as she holds the door still * she talks quietly to her self*alright there are immortals, maybe they dont know of the Deatherson name*she smiles*no problem*
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

He was certain no one saw him, which he supposed was good; still, he knew something was going to happen, and soon.

She purrs softly as she sat down
( ya jump in lol)
*she sighs walking to her first class* 112? There is no 112 on this floor.. is there? *she starts looking around
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

Zander made his way out of the classroom and looking around to make sure the coast was clear took the stairs and went to the roof for some fresh air where no one would bother him
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Nikki pulled her hood up really quickly but realized that he had ears as well, She put her hood back down and said "Hey, are you the guy who slipped a note into my pocket?"
((Gotta keep up with this role-play Lol))

When Zander walked out onto the roof and breathed a deep sigh of relief.He didn't know what it meant but the new teacher had the same ring as the man from the government. The one that thought he was clever when he told him he was on "thin ice." Zander saw a couple of chairs out of the corner of his eye and walked over and sat down thinking about ditching his next class.
* she looks back at her sedual then looks around * um anyone know how the class number works?
( yes lol I have dislexia so I have issues with spelling )

(Don't worry about it I understood what you meant and think you are doing quite well. Im not the best at spelling so that's why I use Grammarly)
( ya I tried that once but got frustrated when almost everything I typed was spelt wrong 😂 now I just wing it and learn)

Zander stands up and makes his way back to the first floor and sees a girl standing in the hall looking at her schedule. He walks over to her. " Hi, my name is Zander. Do you need some help?"
*she nods* ya I was homeschooled most of my life so I dont know how the numbers on the classroom work? You really have over 112 classes? Or is that a number and how do I find it?

Zander smiles at her " the first 1 is the floor number so floor 1 room 12." Zander gently takes her hand. "We have the same class next so if you don't mind I could walk you to class. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus