Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

* she turned around looking at the group of people behind her* the office is to your right, the lady up front is slow with typing and may accidentally misspell your last name so make sure you tell her how to spell it, by the way my name is Anna no I dont have any nicknames
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"I'm nicknamed Rose because of my red color" she purred, "And I'm a hybrid"
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" Now thats totally like you..Anyway this guy (Vermin) might help you and I'll see ya around." Allec turn and quickly walk out to his peaceful zone at the abandoned room
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

He stood in the shadows, gazing at the fox-girl; how did he know her?

She looks at her wings
* she nods* Reaper of the 7th relm it is nice meeting you do you need any help getting there I can easly assit you since I am new too

"Yes please" she said shyly again
Vermin (played by Gambit)

"Here you can support yourself on my shoulder, the main office is just down the hall a little and to the left. My names Isaac Branwell, It's good to meet you." He flashes her a comforting smile.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

At his peaceful zone.
"Peace atlast..." He layback on the the chairs as he close his eyes and nap
* she gently grabs Rosie's hand guiding her to the office* my Grandfather was blind up till he was sixteen so he tuaght me how to lead the blind, he says there is nothing like a proper help *she opens the door for Rosie* there you go
Vermin (played by Gambit)

"Indeed."

"Thanks" she purred as she walked inside
* she looks around at the people around her as she holds the door still * she talks quietly to her self*alright there are immortals, maybe they dont know of the Deatherson name*she smiles*no problem*
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

He was certain no one saw him, which he supposed was good; still, he knew something was going to happen, and soon.

She purrs softly as she sat down
((May i join the rp? any of my chars is fine.))
( ya jump in lol)
*she sighs walking to her first class* 112? There is no 112 on this floor.. is there? *she starts looking around
Ecto (played by StereotypeAgain)

((Noice.))
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

Zander made his way out of the classroom and looking around to make sure the coast was clear took the stairs and went to the roof for some fresh air where no one would bother him
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Nikki pulled her hood up really quickly but realized that he had ears as well, She put her hood back down and said "Hey, are you the guy who slipped a note into my pocket?"
((Gotta keep up with this role-play Lol))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus