Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Resistance In Rio

Raden Clark (played anonymously)

((Good we can come to an agreement, one thing though also, wouldn't they notice the giant mass of aliens pouring out of the city blocks raging on toward their general direction?))
Arik Taranis (played by HRA)

Raden Clark wrote:
((Good we can come to an agreement, one thing though also, wouldn't they notice the giant mass of aliens pouring out of the city blocks raging on toward their general direction?))

I'm from a different City, and it isn't aliens. Super humans.

((No, it is aliens pouring from the streets.))

I have Aliens pouring from the streets? What? What? Does this involve me in any way shape or form?

((No no, you don't have aliens pouring out of the city, if you read the intro (which was very poorly written truly sorry for that) it also says aliens landed on earth and intended to take it over.))

Raden Clark wrote:
((No no, you don't have aliens pouring out of the city, if you read the intro (which was very poorly written truly sorry for that) it also says aliens landed on earth and intended to take it over.))

Well then, what am I doing attacking you? We have to find some way to fix it, and reverse it, so I beat the crap outta the aliens, no? Anyways, we must continue RPing, and less talking.

Okay.
Lucas looked in horror as he saw hundreds of so called, slicks come in the streets terrorizing every single thing that hold a beat of a heart. He know that he had to do what he did best and that was to kill. Luke quickly ran to his bunk grabbing his green camouflage sniper, that he left there when he went to grab some lunch. Ashamed he had, leaving his sniper in plain sight he had no time to waste thinking of what could have happened. Now sprinting he slid to a hard, rough concrete barrier slipping his sniper barrel through the broken brick that had fallen years ago. Steadying his aim at the spine on as many slicks as possible he fired.

Arik stopped his relentless assault on the walls of the encampment, and turned his attention to... A mass of alien like creatures. He had seen many types of aliens before, but this was new. Something told him it was more akin to a aggressive form of a Necron Tyranid mix, though the amount was weird. He most definably didn't want to be around, and ordered a tactical retreat so he could think this over. Of course, it would be hard to think during war, but he excelled at that.

The men left the area, as quickly as they got there, and got to a Gunship, waiting inside an uninfected city. There, they thought over their next plan of action, which to them, was going to be something big. They decided to wait until it got worse.

Raden noticed the man holding the sniper sprinting across the yard into the opening an firing at the aliens. Raden stripped the riffle from his back and ran to the man with the sniper. He shot some slicks while running to cover. He turned o the sniper. "What is your name soldier?" He peeks over the corner of the cover and tore a through bullets through the slicks chests.
"Lucas...Lucas Cabos. Part of a divisions of elite sniper group...but there dead. Killed by these things!"shooting off slicks as well as the man he saw his rifle and how well of a shot he was. He noticed that he knew what he was doing and his shot seemed to hit the target almost every time. Lucas is a sniper and he was afraid that the man might be better than him. "Whats yours? oh...oh I mean your name"

"Raden Clark. Southern Rebellion leader." Raden jumped over the concrete barrier landing straight up firing a few rounds of bullets in to oncoming slicks. He then did a spin slice with a knife he unsheathed out of his utility belt. He then aimed at the other slickers heads and fired killing multiple at a time. "I lead this rebellion." He then rolled dodging a blow from a slicker then stabbing him in the back of the neck.
Lucas watched in aw,as Raden's flawless and strategically placed combos took down slicks one at a time. He thought that Raden was just a rumor, a rumor that was told to him from soldiers at past camps. Lucas never believed in rumors but, at the start of that day he did, and would try to decode the lies and the truths about them. finally Luck snapped back to what he should be doing and trying to do, kill slick. He ran to the tallest point at the fort it took him about two minuets to do so probably looking like a coward in front of his newly fond idol. He clenched his sniper rifle's grips aimed down the scope and fired. Hitting it right where he wanted it to, in the neck and non-purposely hitting another one killing that one too. The more and more things that he killed the more and more that he felt safer, but he know if he felt to safe, that could easily get him killed. As he looked through his scope he saw a new type of alien. Of course he shot it. which made him smirk. "New type of species and I shot It. well done." Lucas said sarcastically. As he was laughing at himself which was a first in a while he noticed it did't die. He shot it a second a third time, but them the forth it fell on it's knees and died. Making a big puff of dirt on the ground. Luke has never seen that species before and he really doubt that even Raden Clark has seen it. Then he realized, this is just the begging.

((Oh dear... I could make it a Tyranid Invasion, but you guys would be sh1tting your pants then... Want to, anyways?))

From far up, they watched. They were orbiting the planet inside their cruiser, and they were amazed. Something very similar to a Tyranid was popping up from the ground, and it shocked them that it was even alive. Arik was forced to retreat to his ship, a heavy cruiser, and watch it. He had Ascrith and Corinth on the ship, and he was talking to them.

"This... Thing, this invasion of this planet, could be hostile in a way they won't expect. I've seen these, and the natives call them Slicks, but to me, it seems like Tyanids. Currently, I see a population almost equaling the entire human race, and at this time, it seems to be originating from elsewhere. Now, we have a choice. Save the Human Race, and help extinguish these creatures, or leave them to die, and face a new threat..." Arik reported to his Lord, Ascrith. He was not amused, and more calculating right now than anything. He examined all possible outcomes, and was leaning towards ordering an Exterminatus, but that would be a last resort. He didn't want to Raze the planet.

"Arik, are there any ships in sight?" Ascrith asked, thinking about the Slicks. While they could originate from Earth, he had a feeling they didn't evolve there, and were put there by others, such as Tyranids. They resembled them too closely.

"Not yet, sir. What are you thinking?" Arik said, looking at the scanners, and at the weapons panel. He guessed that it was for a reason, but he didn't know what.

"I'm thinking we are going to be the victim of a rather large Tyranid invasion, and I'd rather not be here when they come... Alert The Emperor. We might have to call for reinforcements,"
[Hoping you guys are not offended that I just popped in]

Lucas Cabos wrote:
[Hoping you guys are not offended that I just popped in]
Do I look offended? Lol.

((Offended? Please, you brought this RP back to life, you are filling Jade's spot.))

Raden Clark wrote:
((Offended? Please, you brought this RP back to life, you are filling Jade's spot.))
((What he said. So, do you guys want a Tyranid Invasion? Basically that's what a Slick might be...))
[ I don't care, but I personally like the idea]

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Resistance In Rio

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus