Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

He perked, focusing on the stranger. "Not working?" He nodded as if understood, and he did. In the last hour, he had quite a few drinks, though he struggled to become drunken. He tilted his head to the left, gesturing at the three bottles beside his feet to prove his point without having to speak.
Aiden sipped his drink slowly, taking in the scene in the room. “Ah, introductions! We haven’t done introductions.” He set his glass down on the table. “I am Prince Aiden Sekani Andradite, but please call me Aiden.”

Lief would duck his head, readjusting his stance before straightening his posture. His gaze drifted to the prince before he turned, focusing on the scenery beyond the conversation. "Lief Thous." He prayed he wouldn't instantly be recognized for his name being plastered upon many 'Wanted Dead or Alive' signs.
Blend (played by Taz)

"the drink is like water it does nothing to me" he sighed then smiled " my names Blend, and I'm a shapeshifter, you?" he asked Lief

Guessing that his name was already spoken, he didn't repeat it. "A Hellion- or as some fellows say-" He would inhale. "A 'demon' of the sorts."
Oh I’m feldwebel Hans Gretelein of the dämon Wehrmacht intelligence force! We study the demonic and occupy and do our best to find ways to harness its power for the führer...

He would raise his eyebrows at Hans. "That.. sounded as if it were a mouthful." He ran his hands through his pale hair, twisting it into a ponytail.
Yeah well it’s Mein job and I quite enjoy it... there’s a great many perks if you’re interested friend...

He'd snort, a smile forming at his lips. "Oi. What an offer-!" He'd sway his hand to the right, sarcasm dripping in his tone. "How wonderful that sounds! Well, I mean, it would take me awhile to think about it, y'know?"
Ja! Would you like a unicorn and some candy to sweeten the deal as well? *he said this in a mocking tone clearly pissed that he practically insulted his very important position in the reich*
“You’d Be researching yourself, which I guess wouldn’t require a lot of work.” Aiden said to Lief, chuckling a bit. “If you know yourself well enough, it seems a solid job.” He laughed and took another sip of his beverage.

"Oi- Shut ya trap." Lief rolled his eyes at Aiden's comment, shrugging. "Besides, I don't have time to waste on games like that." He'd focus on Hans with a sneer grin. "But the candy would be fine."
Ja.. I remember when we took over Switzerland all the troops and myself included raided all the chocolate stores... *he gazed off while thinking about it* it was amazing and the Swiss know their chocolate lemme tell ya...

In attempt to cover his laughter, Lief ducked his head to stare at the floor. "Their chocolate-!" He'd choke, chortling with a slight shake of his head.
*hans awkwardly chuckled* what’s are you thinking it’s dirty or something??

"Of course not-" Lief inhaled, tilting his head to the right. "Your army or whatever raids a country, and the first thing yo do is approach the chocolate factory?"
Well I mean that was after we had everything settled... *he took another sip of his beer* plus the rations had worn thin in the final weeks of the campaign so to have such a sweet treat right there just made it a perfect target

"Pfft- Isn't that.. a bit dimwitted?" He lifted an eyebrow, straightening his posture as one hand remained near the dagger hitched to the rim of his belt.
Well eh it was a spur of the moment thing... everyone started once one of em did it... *he finished his bottle of beer and pulled out his final jäger bottle and started drinking that*

"Oi. I suppose we have our different views on the situation. But why a chocolate factory? Why not somewhere with- y'know- actual food?" Lief raised another drink, closing his eyes for a moment. Lowering the glass, he swirled the alcohol. Bored, he peered at the drink as it spun.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus