Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

"Oi- Shut ya trap." Lief rolled his eyes at Aiden's comment, shrugging. "Besides, I don't have time to waste on games like that." He'd focus on Hans with a sneer grin. "But the candy would be fine."
Ja.. I remember when we took over Switzerland all the troops and myself included raided all the chocolate stores... *he gazed off while thinking about it* it was amazing and the Swiss know their chocolate lemme tell ya...

In attempt to cover his laughter, Lief ducked his head to stare at the floor. "Their chocolate-!" He'd choke, chortling with a slight shake of his head.
*hans awkwardly chuckled* what’s are you thinking it’s dirty or something??

"Of course not-" Lief inhaled, tilting his head to the right. "Your army or whatever raids a country, and the first thing yo do is approach the chocolate factory?"
Well I mean that was after we had everything settled... *he took another sip of his beer* plus the rations had worn thin in the final weeks of the campaign so to have such a sweet treat right there just made it a perfect target

"Pfft- Isn't that.. a bit dimwitted?" He lifted an eyebrow, straightening his posture as one hand remained near the dagger hitched to the rim of his belt.
Well eh it was a spur of the moment thing... everyone started once one of em did it... *he finished his bottle of beer and pulled out his final jäger bottle and started drinking that*

"Oi. I suppose we have our different views on the situation. But why a chocolate factory? Why not somewhere with- y'know- actual food?" Lief raised another drink, closing his eyes for a moment. Lowering the glass, he swirled the alcohol. Bored, he peered at the drink as it spun.
I’m unsure we did raid a bunch of their stores but the only one I was there for was the one on their chocolate shops and factories...

"So.." Lief grinned, his gaze remaining on his toxic beverage as he continued watching it swirl. "You had a lower position..?" It was a habit of his to attempt to push another’s buttons, and he quite enjoyed it. "I mean, of course, you were only needed to raid a chocolate factory, correct?"
Nein... raiding and looting is a war crime I was just part of the mob of angry hungry Germans... *he pulled out a Swiss Army knife and showed it to him* this was a souvenir I found on one of their men I killed... pretty isn’t it??
Blend (played by Taz)

blend looked at the knife that guy pulled out that he showed lief. blend said mockingly "it's decent, that's all I'm gonna say" he grinned. "any other weapons?"

Lief yawned, muttering beneath his breath, "Oi. I’ll admit- It is.. something. Probably worth sellin’." He furrowed his eyebrows in attempt to cover his interest in the weapon. He hasn’t known to feel threatened or just impressed Hans had pulled the switchblade on him. He straightened his posture, taking advantage of his towering stance.
*he turned to bend and placed his freshly cleaned Luger on the table as he smirked* this baby saved my life a good few times... I remember when my platoon has been wiped out and the Swiss were closing in on me when I pulled it my luger and shot all 5 of ‘em* he picked up the Swiss Army knife and flipped out the blade revealing it to be serrated* and as one of the bodies dropped this baby dropped out of their pocket right in front of my face... so I took it as a trophy...

Lief raises his brows, guessing he should pretend to be slightly interested. "Why don’t ya sell it? I’m guessin’ a couple rumors and that thing is worth as much as gold." He’d gladly return the smirk, folding his arms. He was skilled when it came to thieving, lying, or combat, and he was proud of it. Though, it explained the ‘Wanted Dead Or Alive’ signs and the threats he had received from fellow folk.
Nein I won’t sell it anytime soon and here’s why.. *he pointed to an inscription in some kind of demonic lexicon written on the blade in small letters* that right there means that the Swiss were looking into demonic power as well and from what I can translate it says that the blade curses all those who are pierced by it’s blade with a slow and painful demise if it doesn’t kill them...

He opened his mouth to speak, but he quickly shut it. He had to admit, he was curious about the ‘Demonic power’ and the killing and such of sorts, but.. what the Hell?
He shook his head, his pale face returning to its normal tone. "Oi. Can ya tell me more about this ‘demonic power’ of yours?" Lief tapped his foot lightly, running his hands through his hair. Though he was attempting to cover his giant horns, they still perked over his white curls.
Well like I said this is a very old language and I can only translate the part I told you but like I said it appears to be a cursed blade that promises the slow and painful death of all who are pierced by it...

Lief nodded, exhaling. "Could I see it for a moment?" He extended his hand, lifting one eyebrow. "The language.. Sounds fascinating."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus