Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

“I have not.” Aiden responded, adjusting the clasp of his cape.
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

"Don't get as drunken as this idiot." He'd mumble beneath his breath, raising his glass to his lips.
Ahh you should try it! *he grabs a bottle of it and hands it to the prince* it’s a fine German liquor but beware it’s a bit strong so if you don’t have a high tolerance for alcohol I suggest you don’t drink a lot *he leans back against the table* ahh the fraulein here are wünderbar....
*He turned to lief* why are you calling me an idioten??? We are all here in good spirit nein? Besides I recover quickly so I am pretty damn sure I’m sober now...

He would chuckle. "No need to be rough about it. We're all here in good spirits, aren't we?" He would jokingly mock him with a sly smirk.
“I can hold my liquor, don’t fret.“ He spoke with certainty. Though he was a fairly skinny man, he wasn’t a lightweight when it came to drinking. Aiden took the bottle and inspected the label, before pouring himself a glass.
Ha see that’s the spirit! *his sarcasm flew right over him as he was busy inspecting his pistol as he attempted to clean some dirt off of it* let me know if you’d like more friend.. *he said as he quickly looked up form cleaning his luger*

Lief finished off the rest of his bottle, furrowing his brows as he settled it beside his feet. Folding his arms, he went back to his silent, stern expression. Only a weak simper creasing his thin lips.
Blend (played by Taz)

he looked at the white-haired person " yes I'm fine, just something made me laugh" he said chuckling "god, I wish this alcohol would do something for me" muttering in a low voice.

He perked, focusing on the stranger. "Not working?" He nodded as if understood, and he did. In the last hour, he had quite a few drinks, though he struggled to become drunken. He tilted his head to the left, gesturing at the three bottles beside his feet to prove his point without having to speak.
Aiden sipped his drink slowly, taking in the scene in the room. “Ah, introductions! We haven’t done introductions.” He set his glass down on the table. “I am Prince Aiden Sekani Andradite, but please call me Aiden.”

Lief would duck his head, readjusting his stance before straightening his posture. His gaze drifted to the prince before he turned, focusing on the scenery beyond the conversation. "Lief Thous." He prayed he wouldn't instantly be recognized for his name being plastered upon many 'Wanted Dead or Alive' signs.
Blend (played by Taz)

"the drink is like water it does nothing to me" he sighed then smiled " my names Blend, and I'm a shapeshifter, you?" he asked Lief

Guessing that his name was already spoken, he didn't repeat it. "A Hellion- or as some fellows say-" He would inhale. "A 'demon' of the sorts."
Oh I’m feldwebel Hans Gretelein of the dämon Wehrmacht intelligence force! We study the demonic and occupy and do our best to find ways to harness its power for the führer...

He would raise his eyebrows at Hans. "That.. sounded as if it were a mouthful." He ran his hands through his pale hair, twisting it into a ponytail.
Yeah well it’s Mein job and I quite enjoy it... there’s a great many perks if you’re interested friend...

He'd snort, a smile forming at his lips. "Oi. What an offer-!" He'd sway his hand to the right, sarcasm dripping in his tone. "How wonderful that sounds! Well, I mean, it would take me awhile to think about it, y'know?"
Ja! Would you like a unicorn and some candy to sweeten the deal as well? *he said this in a mocking tone clearly pissed that he practically insulted his very important position in the reich*
“You’d Be researching yourself, which I guess wouldn’t require a lot of work.” Aiden said to Lief, chuckling a bit. “If you know yourself well enough, it seems a solid job.” He laughed and took another sip of his beverage.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus