Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I published a book!! :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! So much excitement, because I finally got one of my stories published!! It's just a short 50-page story, but it was pretty popular when I had it up on dA so I decided I wanted to publish it. And now, it's published! It's available on Createspace for 3.99 as well as Kindle, and will be available on Amazon in a couple days too! If anyone is interested in buying it, let me know and I'll send you the link! :D It is a fiction modern romance :3 Here is the short summary;

Every girl's dream is to talk to her idol. That dream comes true for Lisa Maroll when her favorite rockstar, a man named Drake Stormwell, answers her letter! Normally shy and friendless due to an illness that often keeps her in bed, Lisa is taken on an exciting new experience as she writes her letters to a rockstar!
";
Yay! That's wonderful, congratulations! I hope it'll sell well :)
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Thank you! :D I do too! :)
Awesome!!!! I'd love to read it if you wanna send me the link when it's up on Amazon! <3

Okay! :D I'll update this thread once it's cleared on Amazon. The site said it might take a couple days for the process to be completed. :)
TheLily

I'm so excited for you and I have so many questions for you about the process so that I can know :D I look forward to reading it when I can.

Just toss me a PM, Lily! :) I can tell you what I did!

Update!

I changed the price down to 3.99 so it's cheaper and more affordable since it's just a short story. :)
Congratulations! I hope you get a lot of responses for it :D

Thanks!! :D
Good job! It sounds like it's quite the story! Glad to have a great writer here with us!
Ben Moderator

Congratulations! :D Getting published is such an AWESOME feeling.

Thanks guys!! :D
Qsilver

That awesome! If I have the time I take a read at it. I kinda envy you now XD

Thanks! :D And don't worry, you can publish one day too!
Congratulations! I'd love to get my hands on it! Knowing it comes from you I'm sure it'll be a fantastic read :D

Awwww thanks! I'll PM you right away! :)
I know you already told me, but I gotta say again. That is really, brilliantly fantastic!

Awwww thank you!! <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Congratulations Celestina, may this be the first of many books :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I published a book!! :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus