Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Bindrunes [OPEN]

Yersinia Topic Starter

You're both welcome!
FOR ENCOMPASSED wrote:

Ah, sorry to hear about your current working situation. Throwing a bit of luck your way.

zZMWSPMt.jpg

Your bindrune combines ᛈ Perthro ("dice cup" or "lot cup"), ᚹ Wunjo ("joy"), and ᚠ Fehu ("cattle" or "wealth", which were basically synonyms back in the day.)

It's difficult to tell, but I made Fehu the 'stem' of your bindrune. It's a go-to for talismans involving employment, as it indicates new beginnings (ie; new jobs) and abundance. I added in a small Wunjo because it promotes fellowship and group harmony-- I hope wherever you end up working next is a much more pleasant environment! These are both runes from Freyja's sphere of influence. As the Norse goddess of wealth and, well, almost everything else, she's a good one to have in your corner.

In bindrunes, Perthro is used to create favourable circumstances for the individual. It's a rune associated with luck and chance, which is why it's symbolized by a dice cup. With any luck your applications will find their way into the right hands and everything will pan out. Perthro is also considered a 'feminine' rune, so in your case maybe that will enhance its effectiveness.

Good luck!
Halofyre

Yersinia wrote:
You're both welcome!
FOR ENCOMPASSED wrote:

Ah, sorry to hear about your current working situation. Throwing a bit of luck your way.

zZMWSPMt.jpg

Your bindrune combines ᛈ Perthro ("dice cup" or "lot cup"), ᚹ Wunjo ("joy"), and ᚠ Fehu ("cattle" or "wealth", which were basically synonyms back in the day.)

It's difficult to tell, but I made Fehu the 'stem' of your bindrune. It's a go-to for talismans involving employment, as it indicates new beginnings (ie; new jobs) and abundance. I added in a small Wunjo because it promotes fellowship and group harmony-- I hope wherever you end up working next is a much more pleasant environment! These are both runes from Freyja's sphere of influence. As the Norse goddess of wealth and, well, almost everything else, she's a good one to have in your corner.

In bindrunes, Perthro is used to create favourable circumstances for the individual. It's a rune associated with luck and chance, which is why it's symbolized by a dice cup. With any luck your applications will find their way into the right hands and everything will pan out. Perthro is also considered a 'feminine' rune, so in your case maybe that will enhance its effectiveness.

Good luck!

Thank you very much :) Hopefully things start to work out now!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Bindrunes [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus