Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Older than the Wheel, Younger than Fire

Welcome! I remember a time before cell phones, and I DEFINITELY wish I could throw mine out the window sometimes. But then I'd be lost because I no longer know my way around my own city. :| Anyway, hope you find what you're looking for!
Hey, welcome to RPR!

Enjoy your stay, and hopefully, you'll become a permanent member of this RP family.
welcome to rpr, an evergrowing family of roleplayers
InkWren Topic Starter

I'm so glad you did say hello! I am willing to be friends with anyone. Thanks so much for the welcome and see you around the Repository.
Pandas71 wrote:
Hello! I'm Pandas and welcome to our wonderful little corner of the internet! I'm sorry to admit that I'm way under the age bracket that you wish to include yourself in, but I'd like to tell you hello nonetheless. If you have any questions, just send me a pm!
InkWren Topic Starter

Thanks Emo! This site has a unique set up that excites me. It feels more real and approachable. The tools seem to be truly there to aid the writer and folks are nice.

I have been writing cooperatively for so long, that I have learned each of the lessons you gave advice about usually the hard way! LOL. BUT it is always good to hear it again and to know that there are others who share the same convictions and spirit.
MeanAndEmo wrote:
Hello! And welcome to RPR! One of the most friendly and understanding websites I’ve ever seen! 🥰

Nice to see new people joining this lovely community! More people to chat. RP and just get to know! You might meet friends that live miles away from you and I think that’s pretty cool!

Been RPing for years and I would never change that! And this is one of the best of the best. :)

Some couple helpful pieces of information!

One, Characters. I recommend you put enough detail into things so every one who wants to RP with you is satisfied by the amount of information!

Two, rules. I recommend you make rules for yourself and partners. You don’t have to be rude about them but it’s a good idea to put your foot down and say what you will do and what you won’t do, or what you like and how you want your partner to treat you! This should be fun for both of ya!

Three, don’t be nervous to talk to people!! You may miss out on that RP you really wanted to do, or that person you wanted to chat with!! Don’t do that to yourself, everyone I’ve met is so kind and sweet that I felt dumb for being nervous!

And four, be kind. I know I praise this place like my god but there can be some nasty people on here... and when that happens, it ruins everyone’s fun. We all can’t see eye to eye but it doesn’t mean we can’t try now right? Be kind and treat people with respect, you never know what they may be going through.

Phew! I hope those little timbits of information help in anyway! I hope you feel welcome at RPR and.. have fun!

~ Danny, The Sock!

2015-Black-welcome-cute-bear-3D-self-adhesive-and-removable-wall-sticker-for-bedroom-living-room.jpg
InkWren Topic Starter

Hi Misty! I love the drama of your name! Thanks for the welcome too.
NightsMistyDeath wrote:
Hope you have a good time here and welcome
InkWren Topic Starter

Thanks so much Tink. It isn't a hard no to younger folks, just experiences in the past that point to what works best and most often. But I believe in surprises! So if you see an RP or character I post and think you might enjoy writing with me, don't hesitate to reach out!
Tink wrote:
Welcome to the Rpr, I hope you find what your looking for. I'm and young enough that I dont know the time before the iPhone but I'm always open for rp if you ever wanna.
InkWren Topic Starter

Let us have a moment of silence for that gentler tim....hang on. Someone just reacted to my FB post.

Hehe. I hope I find what I am looking for too! I love your name, by the way. My kiddo's name is Abby and Austin always makes me think of the greatest tale ever written. Pride & Prejudice.
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Welcome! I remember a time before cell phones, and I DEFINITELY wish I could throw mine out the window sometimes. But then I'd be lost because I no longer know my way around my own city. :| Anyway, hope you find what you're looking for!
InkWren Topic Starter

That is a lovely thought! A home away from home among fellow wordsmiths. Thank you for your welcome.
FandomsForDays wrote:
Hey, welcome to RPR!

Enjoy your stay, and hopefully, you'll become a permanent member of this RP family.
InkWren Topic Starter

Many thanks! I like the idea of family.
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
welcome to rpr, an evergrowing family of roleplayers
Hello!

✧✧✧

Welcome to RPR! I’m overly glad that you found this wonderful site. It is one of the kindest RP sites that I have ever been on and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do!

If you’re ready to roleplay then I would suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP”. There you will find the exact roleplay that you desire. If you need anymore help with exploring and understanding the site, I’ll be willing to help you out. :D

welcome%20(4).gif

~AmongstTheStars ✦

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Older than the Wheel, Younger than Fire

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus