Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Wolven symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Claine Moderator

CHURP wrote:
I tried Lady of the Lake and Ciri, cuz apparently Ciri is a child of prophecy but I guess she's not a princess? I've never played the games and just found out there's so much more than just the games. To anyone who has read this series, please help!

She is a princess and multiple Kings and others wish to marry her so their heir can fulfill the prophecy. The answer is obviously about her but it's still too vague without the other clues.
Just found a short story called "The Question of Price" about a young princess named Pavetta. And dozens of suitors are contending for her hand. (It's from the Witcher series so it seems pretty promising)

Some of the main contending characters from this story are:
Urcheon of Erlenwald (Duny)
Crach an Craite
Prince Windhalm of Attre, accompanied by Rainfarn, a knight
Tinglant, Fodcat and Wieldhill (sons of Lord Strept)
Claine Moderator

CHURP wrote:
Just found a short story called "The Question of Price" about a young princess named Pavetta. And dozens of suitors are contending for her hand. (It's from the Witcher series so it seems pretty promising)

Some of the main contending characters from this story are:
Urcheon of Erlenwald (Duny)
Crach an Craite
Prince Windhalm of Attre, accompanied by Rainfarn, a knight
Tinglant, Fodcat and Wieldhill (sons of Lord Strept)

Aaah good point. It could be about Pavetta. She's Ciri's mother.
I thought King Midas, (No idea why!) so I put in his daughter, Marigold and Zoe. no luck!
You got this Claine! I can change my super power to get more clues if we don't get it before the weekend.
I've tried
Black Sun
Curse of the black sun
Eltibald
Renfri
Lilit
Niya
Deidre Ademeyn
Third hint: How many?

How many what?! This will be easier if we get the second hint

Edit: Is it ever mentioned how many suitors are after Pavetta?
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

CHURP wrote:
You got this Claine! I can change my super power to get more clues if we don't get it before the weekend.

Definitely do if you want, but know that there are a fair number of healers running around the site right now... ask your friends if they are healers and drag 'em here, everyone! ;)
Kungfu6453

healer? like ocs?
Noone wrote:
Third hint: How many?

How many what?! This will be easier if we get the second hint

Edit: Is it ever mentioned how many suitors are after Pavetta?

It doesn't say specifically but it's at least a dozen. I listed the "main" characters who want her hand in a previous post here.

Kungfu6453 wrote:
healer? like ocs?

No, characters are not involved in Epic Week. We're talking about getting training here or here
Claine Moderator

I think the answer is likely 100 (or one hundred or something similar)

With the recent clue I think it doesn't relate to Ciri or Pavetta but this quest with a character vowed to slay 100 Knights

https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Face_Me_if_You_Dare!

This letter is associated with it

https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/To_the_Most_Beautiful_Woman_in_the_World
Claine Moderator

Sorry double post
Maid Bilberry?
I... don't know if I got to it first...? But I entered 'three', it took a moment, but when I refreshed, it said it was solved with '3' as the answer. So... Woo!
NICEEE! man, if I knew it would be that simple xD
Props to Claine for getting us as close as possible, good job :3

Heimdall's explanation for this riddle was: "From a character named "Three Jackdaws," but with one extra level of sneakiness" XD
Claine Moderator

Ahah thanks but I don't think any of my info helped! I don't know what that 3 relates to!!
Claine wrote:
Ahah thanks but I don't think any of my info helped! I don't know what that 3 relates to!!

I actually followed your link and read through the quest details!

You fight the person a total of three times, and in the third time, he brings in two hired thugs resulting in your fighting against three total people. :'D I tried that as a numerical answer when 100 didn't cut it.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Wolven symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus