Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Are you....even human?

Dominik Seikatsu (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

Rin gets off the bike,and pulls off her helmet,pulling off the helmet almost took her hat off,which she quickly yanks back over her head. She hangs her helmet on the opposite handle bars
Megan Swartz (played by PandaGirl)

"Let's go!" Megan said cheerfully, not noticing Rins hasty actions. She grabbed Rins hand and half-pulled half-pushed her towards the door.

Rin tries not to stumble behind, "i'm coming.. " Soon they reach the door,the doors open for us and we walk in.

"Ok where do you want to go first? Pants, Jackets, Shirts, or shoes?" Megan said waving to somebody behind the counter. "Oh, or hats." she added looking at a cute jacket.

"I'll leave that up to you" smiles "besides,your the one who suggested the mall idea"

I cant be seen by the cashier from where I am ,some kid comes up behind me and grabs my hat off my head,and yanks it off Rin turns to the kid,"HEY,thats mine!"

Megan had seen Rin's ears but was unconcerned. "Your hat was like so last season." Megan come Ted walking towards the hats and picking up one that had a werewolf on the side. "Here try this on." She said tossing it to Rin.

The kid ran off with Rins old hat

Rin caught this hat, and put it on

"Better?" Megan said looking at a hat with a flame design and trying it on.

Rin smiles "I love it!" she says while looking in a mirror,at the werewolf on the side.

"How does mine look?" Megan asked turning towards Rin. The flame on the side went really well with her capabilities and her hair. Megan smiled and posed for Rin.

"It looks good on you." Rin said with a cheerful tone.

Megan laughed. "Now clothes." She said grinning and dragging In towards racks of clothes. "Hmmm." She said considering Rins tastes and styles.

,at the moment Rin was wearing a blue stripped jacket,and a pair of plain old skinny jeans,with a pair of converses,and the new hat.

Megan picked out a leather jacket for herself and a purple leather jacket for Rin. She walked over towards the pants and picked out a pair of white washed skinny jeans. Megan tossed them to Rin. "Try these on." She said picking up a pair of red skinny jeans for herself, and a black tshirt for Rin. At the moment, Megan was wearing a tshirt with a flame on it and she was very fond of it.

Rin takes the clothes,and goes searching for a changing room or something, about 6 minutes later she's looking at her in the new outfit in the mirror it looks nice, she thinks. She goes to show you

Megan had changed into her clothes in a closer dressing room and went to meet Rin again. "You look fabulous!" She said giving Rin a once-over. "You look a lot better now. Much more confident." Megan said smiling.

Rin smiles at the compliment"thanks" she glances at your outfit " your outfit looks amazing"

"Ok lets check out!" Megan said moving towards one of the checkout counters. She let the people scan her and Rin, the total turned out to be at least a hundred dollars. Megan pulled out her wallet and handed the girl the money. "Ok lets go check out another store!" she said cheerfully taking her receipt.

"sure!,but..what store?"

"Where would you like to go? Megan asked walking out of the store and into the mall's commons center.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Are you....even human?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus