Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Are you....even human?

Dominik Seikatsu (played by Rhythm)

It was just your average spring afternoon,summer break was upon us,and everyone was looking forward to it.
Today was the last day until summer break,and everyone seemed so eager to get classes done and get out of that boring place.
Rin,a somewhat new girl,who seemed to wear a hat all day long,no matter how many times the teachers told her to take it off,who hadent made any friends quite yet,.(she also misbehaved)In the middle of a class she spoke up and said "Teacher,when will you stop boring us to death,i mean come on...?" the teacher gave her a glance,"To the office,i wont be asked that in my class" Rin smiled,just as planned,got out of a boring class,but no point in staying here,i'll just get sent back to that boring class. With that in mind,she walks out the school doors,"Sweet freedom"";
Megan Swartz (played by PandaGirl)

Megan was sitting on the principals bench watching her teacher saunter off with bubble gum in her hair. Laughing to herself, Megan saw the new-ish girl coming down the hall. She got up off the bench and headed towards the front doors, with the girl, smiling to herself. "Bubble gum in the chalk is classic." Megan mumbled to herself as the opened the doors without touching them.
Dominik Seikatsu (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

Rin liked the feel of the wind blowing through her somewhat short hair.At the sound of a door closing she turns around some to see Megan.

"Mind if we break out together?" Megan asked me mecheviously grinning.

Rin grins back, "Just dont get us caught."

Megan laughed and ducked into the bushes. "Get in here." She hissed urgently.

She walked over near the bushes and crouched beside you.

Just as she crouched the principal came outside and looked briefly around. "Damn those kids." He said before going back inside. "Now lets go." Megan said smiling again.

She nods, she gets up, looking at the door "Sucker..."

Megan smiled at her response. "Bt'dubbs I'm Megan." She said walking across the perfectly manicured grass.

Rin follows you "I'm Rina,but just call me Rin.."

"Ok want to go to the mall?" Megan asked taking out her cell phone. "The other high schoolers won't be out yet, so we can get better stuff." She added crossing the street.

Rin patted her pockets,just to see if she had any money on her at the moment, "Sure.,.why not?" pulls her hat over her head a bit more.

"Let's go!" Megan said excitingly as she went to the student parking lot across from the school. She pulled her helmet off her motorcycle and pulled out an extra one. Megan handed it to Rin."Better safe then sorry."

She'd rather Megan not find out her little secret quite yet, she just puts the helmet over the little black ski hat,thing,she was wearing.

"Get on!" Megan said grinning, climbing on her motocycle and revving her engine.

"o-ok.." She climbs onto the motorcycle

"HOLD ON!" Megan yelled over the engine and streaked down the street. She made sure to stop at red lights, this time.

Rin just holds on,looking around some as we ride past things and places,and cars

Megan finally rolled up to the mall, in front of Aeropostale. She got off and tooled her helmet off, placing it on the handle bars.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Are you....even human?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus