Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Are you....even human?

Dominik Seikatsu (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

(nope,i dont mind) "With what?" Rin has no sort of magic or weapon.
Megan Swartz (played by PandaGirl)

Megan pulled a dagger out of her tool belt and handed it to Rin, handle first. "This." Megan took off her tool belt and handed it to Rin also. "Here there is a couple bombs and another dagger. You'll need them more then me." Megan said watching the men invade the store.
Jonathan Christopher (played by PandaGirl)

Jonathan was in his battle armor seaking his target. His helmet was showing two female figures in the back of the store. "They didn't tell me they were girls." he mumbled angerly as he advanced with his men. "Maybe we won't have to fight that bad." he added as he kicked down the clothes rack to see the two armed girls.

Rin took the dagger, and put on your belt "Thanks" Rin looks at the men as well

As soon as the man kicked down the rack Megan made a mini-tornado hurtle itself at the firs line of men. "Take that!" she yelled throwing a fiery roundhouse kick.

Rin watches in amazement. then looks at the dagger in her hand does she,expect me to kill them? or what...

Jonathan saw Rin's hesitation and pounced on her before she could life the dagger up. "Everybody stop!" he yelled to his remaining soldiers. They all stopped what they were doing, well the ones left alive. The other girl had been surrounded but she hadn't given up. "You," he said pointing to Megan. "Will come with me, and she won't get hurt." he said pointing to Rin this time.

Megan watched the leader grab Rin. "Alright, I'll come with you. Just don't hurt her." she said putting her hands down. She was cuffed on her hands and ankles and pushed towards the man.

Rin had dropped the dagger,Rin looks up at him,then at Megan,then started to reach for a bomb from the belt.

"Good." Jonathan said taking a pair of cuffs for Rin too. He put them on her wrists and ankles then gently pushed her towards his men. "You," he said to Megan, "Are the most dangerous there is." he said flipping a switch on the side of the cuffs so that they glowed a bright blue.

Megan saw Rin reaching for the bomb and shook her head ever so slightly. Not right now, too dangerous. We will just get killed, Wait. she transmitted the thought to Rin as they were herded out the doors and into a big van.

Rin had stopped reaching for the bomb,when she got that message,so she just went along with them as they took them away.

The man hauled them into the back of a large truck roughly. Megan was now gagged and she hit the cold metal next to Rin. "Mhmhmhmhmhm." she tried to yell. She was trying to curse at them but she was unsuccessful.

Jonathan got in the front of the van and sped down the street as soon as all his men were in the truck. "Too easy." he mumbled as he took a hard left turn.

Rin tumbles over to the left side of the van,when he takes that left. and her face hits the side of the van..

Megan winced as her head cracked against the cold metal. "Mhmhmhmh." she screamed through the gag. She could see pretty well now that her eyes had adjusted to the light. There was a guard at the doors and the van was perfectly clean.

where are they taking us.. Rin thinks as she manages to get her face away from the side of the van

Megan scooted a little closer to Rin to keep her head from hitting the side of the van again as they hit even bumpier roads.

Jonathan rolled into a large driveway shortly after taking that hard left. He reached up and took his radio off his roof. "We're here with the cargo." he said with a grin, getting out of the van.

Oh so were just cargo now,not rag dolls? Rin thinks

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Are you....even human?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus