Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Are you....even human?

Jonathan Christopher (played by PandaGirl)

Jonathan walked towards the back of the van with his men and new men from the hospital-looking building they were in front of. He opened the doors of the vans and ordered the men to take them out and hold them while the "Boss" inspected them.
Megan Swartz (played by PandaGirl)

Megan's wrists were bleeding and raw from the cuffs and her temple was cut so blood trickled down the side of her face. She glanced over at Rin and saw that she didn't look much better.
((Do you mind If I make Jonathan die? I'm getting bored with 2 characters.)
Dominik Seikatsu (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

Rin had got grabbed by one of the men and dragged out of the back of the van.She stands there,she looked over at Megan,then at the boss (i dont mind)
Jonathan Christopher (played by PandaGirl)

The "Boss" came out of the building and walked towards the strange group. He wore black sunglasses and a suit and walked like he owned the world, witch he probably did. "They are injured Jonathan." he said calmly taking a gun out of his pocket and aiming at Jonathan's head. "I told you to bring them unharmed." he added pulling the trigger and sending a bullet straight through his head. He fell to the floor, blood pooling around his head. "Now that he is taking care of." he said turning towards the men holding Megan and Rin. "Take them to their "Room"." he said with an evil grin.

Megan was dragged through the building, up a couple stories, and deposited into a room with two crappy eds in it and nothing else but a barred window. The men holding Megan quickly shoved her on the bed and backed out of the room.

Rin examines a bit of the room before shes shoved onto the other bed across the room from you

"Mhmm mhmh mhmh!!" Megan desperately yelled across the room to Rin. She still had the gag and cuffs still on her arms and ankles.

Rin tilts her head some,not understanding a single word of what you tried to say. She was still handcuffed as well.

Megan carefully pointed her finger to her mouth. Please get the gag off. she repeated in her head until it easily transferred to Rins thoughts.

Gets the message, she gives you a look that means how?

How far up can you raise your hands, and can you walk? Megan rocked back and forth and got into a sitting position.

Rin isnt sure how she could reach you with these on her ankles,but her hands could reach up high enough the remove a gag possibly.

Megan thinks about the problem at hand and several mintutes later she is acting. She rolls off the bed gently, hitting the floor hard, and expertly rolls across the floor to Rin. Megan rolls into a sitting position and gets up off the floor using her lower body strength and sits on the bed. Better? Megan's wrists were bleeding from the glowing cuffs but she didn't feel it.

Rin nods.She forgot she had that belt on,and sees a dagger in there,the extra one.Wondering if that could come in handy,and rather she should try to get the gag off or the cuffs.

Do the gag because if they come in I can just say I got the gag off with my teeth. She smiled and closed her eyes, listening for noises from outside the "Room".

Rin takes a few moments,but eventually gets your gag off.

"Thanks." Megan said laying back on Rin's bed. "What do you think they want with us?" She wondered out-loud.

"No problem ....and who knows..but,didnt that guy say you were dangerous? " Rin asks

Megan shrugged. "My parents always told me when I was young that I was special. I just figured that all parents said that, now I don't know..." she said her voice getting lower. Footsteps could be heard making their way up, and through, the stairways and security checks.

"Everyones special in there own little way" She whispers.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Are you....even human?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus