Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

She was blushing too and tried to avoid eye contact with him, "It's okay, it was my fault."
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Allec went back to watch the movie and it was really awkward feeling

Alex folded her hands onto her lap afraid to reach for more popcorn in case that same thing happens again.

It was an awkward silence between them as the movie ended. The popcorn was never finish...at all.

Alex shifts a little and glances at Allec in the corner of her eye.

"So that movie...was awesome right Alex" he was smiling slightly.

She looks at him smiling, "Yeah, it was really good, maybe we could do this again sometime."

"Yeah we should I was waiting for the Endgame to be released on the 2nd week of January. Anyway are you hungry? I know a good place to eat and dont worry its on me."

"Yeah just a little, but Allec you don't have to pay for me, I can pay for myself. You taking me to a movie and paying was enough let me pay this time."

"I insist and dont worry about it Alex. Well lets get going before it will be fully occupied."

She sighs in defeat, "Fine, I guess. I don't know why you want to pay for me when I can easily do it myself."

At the Burger Time Squad
" Well this is my favorite place to eat since its has the 90's aesthetic.
The place inside consist of 90's theme like classic arcade, Juke Box, and especially the meal itself.

She looks all around, "Wow! So do you bring all the ladies to this place or just the special ones?" She jokingly says to him.

"Well lets say your the first one. Anyway quit standing and lets ourselves a chair."
As they found one one of the waitress skate in and asked their order.
"Well anything you like Alex?"

She looks at the menu and asks for a burger, fries and a chocolate milkshake. "I think that should do it."

The waitress right it down as Allec caught his attention on this special menu called the Mega Sundae contest. She explained that two people must finish it for 20 minutes, the reward is the rare 90's jacket with the sign of Ellen Joaquin which is the director of the Alita Vampier Hunter

Alex looks over at Allec, "Wow, that sounds quite impressive. Are you thinking about doing that Allec?"

Allec sharply smiled " Yes I am...."He looked at the waitress as she knows that answer. So she whistled as the kitchen chef start whipping it and after a few minutes it was place on the table which is about 2 feet the size with many ice cream flavors and banana toppins and chocolate syrup.

"Well lets bottom up." He grab his spoon as the waitress start the timer

Alex grabs her spoon and puts some ice cream on her spoon. "If my brain dies from hypothermia then I'm haunting you from beyond the grave" she smiles at him.

"Good luck giving me nightmare" He chuckled as he ate.
20 minutes passed that Allec cant manage to finish it and its about lower ground of the ice cream

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus