Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Minutes passed as the class ended that all of the students paper are in even the teacher returns Alex phone. Allec gathered his stuff as he proceed to the vending machine for a light snack before the next class.
Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

Alex walks by him and shoves him into the vending machine while laughing. "Oops, didn't see you there, loser." She stands by the vending machine while looking at her phone. "Wow, what a loser."

Allec gain his posture as he fix his glasses then looking at her.
" I beg your pardon? I think that was intentional for you to do that."
He cross both of his arms.

She looks at him. "I'm sorry, but what gives you the right to talk to me, loser." She steps towards him and crosses her arms too, while giving him an evil glare.

" Well you cant just call people with insults. By I have a name and its Allec Onstone. Do you want me to say it slowly and spell it out for you?"

"What are you saying that I'm stupid or something, four eyes?" She steps towards him and pokes a finger into his chest.

" I didn't said any insult to you and that is pure immaturity in my term." He fix his glasses

She gets angry with him. "Ugh, what is with you? Why can't you just be a pathetic loser and know when you're not needed?"

" Well you can say success is waiting for me. How about you?" He crossed both of his arms as he gave light smirk grin

"Oh please, the only thing that you will succeed in is always being a loser. Let me guess, this is how you looked in high school too." She smirks right back at him

He just laugh " Man people like you are lack of maturity and respect. I bet you dont spend your time tapping in your phone for attention in social media."

"Well, unlike some people, I actually have friends and talk to them over social media and not a loner like others." She smirks.

"You really think I'm alone? Im not gonna brag about it but what would you even gain on picking on a guy like me? You know its not worth it by giving him a cold shoulder."

"You're playing with fire that will cause you to get burned really badly. I have people way high up, so if you mess with me, you will regret it." She gives him a look that says 'I dare you'

"Did I strike the nail? Well how about we end this conversation before things will get worst."

Alex shoves him against the wall, "Watch it glasses, I'm warning you. Mess with me and you're playing with fire."

" Then I'll prepare an ice bucket to put the fire out." He said it calmly as he just smiled.

"You are a pain, but trust me. I always win and will always get my way." She turns and walks away.

Allec watches her leave that he just sigh " What is she thinking? Some sort of a competition?"
He press the vending machine for a chocolate bar as he quickly grab it and went to the next class that is History.

Alex types in a number on her phone. "Hey." "Yeah, long time no talk." "Can you do me a favor?" "Yeah, look up Allec Onstone." "Thanks, your the best." "Bye." She hangs up the phone and continues to walk.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus