Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

"I also like you, really like you, a whole lot. I'm glad that I met someone like you. I will be honest with you, Allec." She walks closer to him and lightly takes his hand.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

"ALex...Im not really good with love dovey stuff...But I'll try my best not be a useless boyfriend." He chuckled

"Allec, I don't need you to be all lovey-dovey with me as long as you are yourself and nobody else. You are mine and I am yours." She laughs lightly.

"Alright...alright...So this is the part I kiss you? Which will it be on the forehed? Or in the cheek?"

She giggles at him, "Normally you would kiss the girl on the lips, but the cheek will be fine with me."

"Well if thats so." Allec lower a little as he gave a gentle kiss on her cheek.
But little did he know her father was watching from the window

She blushes and looks at the ground, "Why do you always do this to me?"

" Well maybe I do have a 50+ charisma or charm that you feel for it." He laugh jokingly.
" I think I better get going...see you at monday." He turned and was about to leave

She laughs at his joke and was going to go inside when she stops him, "Allec wait." She wanted to do one more thing before he left.

ALlec stop and turned "What is it Alex?"
He was wondering

She walked up to him and was going to kiss him on the lips, but decided against it, "Here's your jacket." She didn't want to push him.

(Well it was Good Show of a RP. Might Reply ya later or tomorrow)
ALlec grab it "Thanks and have a good night Alex."
He turned as he leave her yard and proceed back to his apartment.
He lay down on his bed and was slightly blush from the kiss he did.
"well Allec...you got yourself into a relationship"

(Ok, I'll keep an eye out for you)
She watched him leave and turned to go inside, her father gave her a disapproving look. "You can do so much better than him." He said him as if he was disgusted by it. "Father, you can't control who I can and can't date, I can make my own decisions." She goes to walk upstairs when he grabs her by the wrist. "As long as you're my daughter, then you will do as I say." She tried to get out of his grasp and said, "Then I wish I wasn't your daughter!" He glares at her and slaps her across the face, "Go to your room and think about what you said." She runs up the stairs and lays on her bed crying.

Tomorrow Sunday that Allec was walking in the park with his pet cat with a leash. He was drinking his coffee as he look around in the park

Alex got up early and snuck out her room through her window, that way she wouldn't wake them up if she went downstairs. The thing was since she was on the second floor she had a bit of a jump, so she did the best she could and jumped out the window, landing on her ankle and twisting it. She had to ignore the pain and make a run for it before her parents got up.

After a good walk with his cat, He carried back as he was walking back to his apartment

She was still limping and slightly running towards Allec's apartment because he was the only one she could think of that would help her.

As Allec was about to unlock his door, He saw Alex that she needs help that he went to her fast "Alex What happened?"

She was out of breath and was trying to get closer to him to tell him what happened when she just gave and fell.

Alex immedietely carried her as he unlock the door and examined her injury. So he quickly grab his medical kit as he started treated her wound

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus