Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

Alex was trying to find a spot to sit when she sees Allec and walks over to him when she trips on something and other students start to laugh at her.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Allec put down his phone as he help her up and let her sit next to him.
"Just ignore them, they'll just be tired of laughing."

She laughs half-heartedly, "Well, I can't say I don't agree, but I also deserve this since I did that to you also. So I guess karma does come back around."

Allec laugh in agreement, "So there are two homeworks will be done later at my place. I bet you can figure it out easily."

She smiles and then hugs him, "Thank you Allec, for sticking by me when I was such a terrible person."

"Hey thats what friends for and there is time for you to fix your mistake."

"Yeah, I guess so." She laughs and nuzzles her head into his neck.

Allec was slightly blush and time goes by as the college school ended.
Back at his apartment he was browsing to the notes his listr

Alex was at her place and was trying to study but couldn't. She just couldn't understand any of it.

Allec was wondering how she was doing on her homework and I hope she doesnt have a hard time dealing with it,

Alex becomes frustrated and throws her stuff on the ground. "Ugh! I'm a stupid idiot!"

Allec decided to check on her by Texting, He texted " Hey sorry to Disturbed you and just wanna check on you with the homework."

She looks at her phone realizing who it was. "I'm an idiot, because I can't solve any of my homework." She replies.

Allec texted back " Well Im done with mine and I can spare some time helping ya. So which part is difficult for you."

She texts back saying, "I need a little help on my Mythology and my English. I just don't get some of it."

Allec sigh as he texted " Well prepare your mind for a little explanation while you write what you understand."
ALlec began helping Alex for an hour until she is done.

She understood it and got her homework done. She texts him a thank you and also adds, "Hey are you busy today."

Allec text " Maybe a little...just giving Mr.jester a head scratch. How about you?"

"Well, I'm practically free all day since my 'friends' aren't talking to me anymore" She texts back.

"Sorry to hear that, Hey is there anything you like to do with your free time? You a time for relaxation?" He text back

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus