Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

"Yeah, plenty of time. Maybe later me and you can hang" She texts.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

" You know its almost 7PM right now?" He text back

She huffs and texts back, "Well, it's not my fault my homework took up most of my time."

He send a laughing emoji " You better have speed with excellence next time if you want to finish it quickly" he text

She rolls her eyes and sends an emoji with it's tongue sticking out. "Meany"

" Well I love to stay and chat, I have a schedule of Raid with my friends online. Its gonna be a smashing Raid"

"Ok, have fun with that, ttyl."

"See ya Tomorrow" He ended his text as he start doing what he must do.
Morning Pass at the Classroom where the homeworks were passed and gathered

She hands her homework in and the teacher ridicules her in front of the class. "I hope this was your handiwork and not someone elses." She responds, "I did it myself." Her friends snicker behind her and say, "Loser."

The teacher ends the homework submission as he started the class discussion until the end. Allec was with his Raiding buddies as they discuss the yesterday game.

Alex sits by herself since nobody really wants to sit by her. She sighs and stares down at her phone.

Allec saw her there that he excuse himself from his buddies and went to her " Hey Alex, Feeling lonely there?|

She looks up at him, "Yeah, just a little, I guess I'm just not used to being alone with no friends." She laughs nervously and doesn't look at him for very long. "I will be fine on my own I guess, go back to your friends, I think they are waiting for you."

"Hey I hate to see you all by yourself, besideds my buddies are fine without since we get to stay connected online. Also you have me here"

"Allec, I'm fine by myself honestly. Just go to your friends and I'll just do something to occupy my mind." She smiles at him.

" Alright Alex and just stay out of trouble. Also just text me if you need something alright?" He turn as he went back with his buddies and continue the discussion

She smiles and sighs to herself, "I just wish we could start over and have none of this ever happen."

Another rough day of class as Allec was checking on his locker.

Alex quickly runs past him and accidently drops a folded piece of paper on it. It had writing on it that said, 'Roses are red, Violets are blue, Allec I want to be with you.'

Allec close his locker as he was gonna grab his phone instead its a paper with that saying " OH Alex...are you really that lonely?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus