Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Help or hurt her (Open)

Aldrich Ambrose (played anonymously)

Yoshi took his hand off his hip, while tilting his head to roll his eyes in his mind. "Douche," he thought to himself. "Well I don't think we need to drive somewhere that close." He looked to Jason (OOC: Cuz no one else is waiting for him =_=) for a moment. "Your a brave man....risking the contents of your briefcase." He smiled to indicate it was a joke.
Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Belle took a step back, clearly not comfortable with Raden being so close to her. She gave Jason a grateful look for that. "I agree with Yoshi. We really don't need to take your car, my apartment isn't that far away." She was glad that the other two hadn't left her alone with Raden because he seemed liked the flirtatious type and she had enough of those type of guys at work.
He smiled shyly at Yoshi's praise. "Ah, it was nothing. This thing is as protected as it could possibly be." He gave Belle a small nod, watching Raden out of the corner of his eye.

Yoshi started to get slightly antsy. He stretched one arm behind his back, followed by the other. "Well lead the way, M'Lady."

Belle nodded. "Okay." She said, starting to walk to her apartment. She knew it would look weird to have a girl like her to walk home with three other guys, but she didn't really care.
Raden Clark (played anonymously)

Raden walked over and tapped the guy who carrying the briefcase shoulder. "Where do you work anyway?" He nodded his head toward the briefcase. I mean you must work somewhere right? Any sort of big company or what?" He then got a phone call and answered. He started to walk slower hanging in the back of the group. "Target?" He whispered sure no one could hear him. "Not that I know of." His eyes got wide then narrowed. "Not, ordinary thugs eh? Then who were they?" He nodded then turned of his phone and jogged to get up with the group.
Jason flinched away slightly when Raden tapped his shoulder, expecting to have an elbow in the face the way the other guy had.
"Uhh... Yeah, I work for a f-fairly large company..." he stuttered, clutching his briefcase protectively.

Yoshi simply walked along in silence.

(What do you have planned now, Raden? XD)

Belle heard bits and pieces of what Raden was saying over the phone but she tossed it a side.

Arden looked at the mans arm then the briefcase. "Ay, did you hear anything that I said?" He then shrugged. "You don't need to get so overly protected, it is just that the last guy had posse me off before and tried to hurt other people so I just gave that asshole a bit of his own medicine."

(Hello? Anyone?"

((I'm waiting on Jason))

(Same here.)

Yoshi scratched the side of his ear with his index finger while looking down. His eyes shot to Belle. "Well lead the way." he said with a smile.

((Where the heck is Jason?!?!))

((Let's jut go on without him I guess))

((Yeah, but he also needs to respond to my previous in RP post.))
(GAH sorry about that. I kinda lost track of this)

"Has anyone ever given you a taste of your own medicine?" was all Jason asked in return, an eyebrow raised ever so slightly.

He grinned revealing his scar that stretched from his lip to his eye. "What do you think? And all I did was try and-" He cut off when his phone began to ring again. He frowned when he listened. He turned it off and stuffed it in his pocket.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Help or hurt her (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus