Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Help or hurt her (Open)

"Do you want some company home to avoid any further mishaps?" he asked, slinging his briefcase over his shoulder again.
Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"It is fine, I don't leave too far form here, but if you don't mind..." She gave as sheepish smile. She lived alone with only a pet mouse that she had caught when she was younger and lived with her parents. It was always quiet, and it felt really empty. She wouldn't mind any company at all.
Aldrich Ambrose (played anonymously)

Yoshi nodded. "We'd be happy to accompany you."
Jason nodded.
"I'm Jason, by the way," he added shyly.

Belle smiled at them, it was a small one though. "That is wonderful!" She looked at Raden. "Are you coming too?" She asked, her voice a little quieter, she was scared of him because he knocked out some guy when he was walking away form hurting her.
Jason glanced up at Raden- it was quite obvious that he was intimidated as well. This was the kind of guy he had always had to deal with at school and now at work: the jock who thinks he's the best and is so cool and all that and pretty much stomped on poor little nerdy Jason.
He doubted that a simple whack with a briefcase would completely deal with him.
Raden Clark (played anonymously)

"Yeah I like to come." He brushed some blood off of his arm that came from the mans nose. "Do you have any good food there? That is all I request."

Belle thought for a moment and nodded. "I can cook something for you all when we get there. I went shopping last night so have plenty of different foods to choose form."

Yoshi looked like he had an idea. "Preposterous. You shall do no such thing after such an experience!" Yoshi cleared his throat, "I'm an excellent chef, and if you want food, look no further." He gave a smile to Belle.

"It is completely fine. It is the least I can do for all of you helping me out there." Belle knew how to cook, but she wasn't best.

He laughed. "I do work at a restaurant as a chef, If need be I can easily whip up one of our most popular dishes." He gestured to the restaurant behind him and shrugged. "Or we can just order and I will be back at your house in a jiffy."

Belle shook her head, freeing a few pieces of her brown hair form her now messy ponytail. "It is fine, I don't mind cooking at all."

((Raden I SWEAR I know you!....I'm just having trouble remembering who you are?))
Yoshi put his hand on his hip. "Well why don't we just take you home first? We're here for you, not our stomachs." Yoshi said to Belle.

(Ikr? I get the same feeling.)

Belle nodded. "Yeah, we can decide all this later. Like I said, my apartment complex isn't that far away."

( ;) I know both of you guys, I am just not gonna say who I am)

He laughed. "I am here for both! My stomach and her!" He patted his stomach, he didn't have a big one especially because he had a six pack. He brushed his slick black hair back. He was pretty handsome, other than a large scar running across his left eye. "So where is this house of yours?"

(UGH! You suck, man! XD)

"It isn't far form here, just a couple blocks away. Is everyone else ready to go?" She asked, looking at Jason and Dr. Yoshi.

"When everyone is I have a black escalade parked in front of the restaurant." He pointed at his wallet. "I may need to pay for some gas on the way, it's low." He shrugged. "And if anyone of those, excuse my language, assholes, come back and try to bash your beautiful little face in." He traced his hand around her face. "And anyone who wants to hurt you has another thing coming."

Belle's naturally pink cheeks turned a brighter shade, closer to a red when Raden touched her face and complimented her. "Y-you don't h-have to do t-that, I w-will be fine." She really didn't want to brother any of them after this unless they wanted her company, but she wouldn't know why because she was very shy and usually quiet.

"It's fine by me to take my car, everyone is invited." He got a bit closer. "Pretty, you know?" He smiled revealing perfectly white teeth. He then pulled away and chuckled. "And yet I am the complete opposite." He ran two fingers down his scar. "I am just." He sighed. "Disgraceful."
Jason frowned slightly at Raden, not liking his overt aggressiveness when it came to Belle.
"Hey man, back off," he suggested, trying not to look like a meek little nerd. "Respect her space."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Help or hurt her (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus