Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Help or hurt her (Open)

Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Belle was walking home form work even if it was late at night. She had just walked by a bar when three drunk men came out. They saw her and they all grinned at one another. Belle had a bad feeling about those men and saw a corner not to far away. She turned the corner only to find out that it was a alley. Before she could turn around and leave, the men had blocked the only way out, trapping her like a rat. "Well, well, look we have here fellas." The black haired man slurred to the others. "A pretty little girl that is far form home. Let's have some fun." Belle knew she was in for it.
Jason happened to be walking home from his own work. He was tired and sleepy from being stuck in a cubicle all day long staring at a computer screen; he couldn't wait to finally finish his Master's in computer engineering and start work on his PhD so he could get out of that dump. He couldn't wait to get back home, either, and go to sleep after some ramen noodles for dinner.
It was at this point that he happened upon Belle's scenario, seeing the girl trapped in the alley by three men. He frowned slightly and crossed the street to her aid.
"Are these guys threatening you?" he asked blearily- maybe not the smartest question, but he was tired, so just cut him some slack.
He wasn't exactly the most frightening figure in the world, with his silver square glasses with tape holding them together, his purple polo shirt with an assortment of protected pens in his chest pocket, and a briefcase obviously meant to carry papers, a laptop, and a Lord of the Rings book to read when his boss wasn't looking. In fact, the most intimidating thing about him was his height and that was it.
Still, it's the thought that counts.
Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Belle and the men all looked at him, she was already trembling at this point. When she was about to speak, the black haired man in the middle cut in. "No, of course not. We were just going to have a little chat with this girl here." He said, but he slurred a few words, indicting that he was intoxicate. Belle looked at the man, hoping that he was as smart as he looked. She was glad that someone had came, she couldn't have what happen to her so many years ago happen again. "Please, help me." She said, her voice whimpering. One of the other men kicked her in the back of the knee, making her fall to the ground. "Shut up." He growled at her, pretty much blowing what they were hoping to hid.
"That's no way to treat a lady," Jason hissed, suddenly becoming aggressive rather than simply curious. "Now, I suggest you vacate these premises before I get too mad."
He pushed his glasses further up his nose in a threatening manner, his thin shoulders straightening and his chest puffing out slightly.

The men looked at each other and laughed, clearly thinking that the man couldn't do anything. "I suggest that you get going and keep your mouth shut, worm." One of the men snickered at the man. Belle scooted closer to the wall until her back hit it, still sitting on the ground, scared for her life. She looked at the man, wondering what he had in mind.
"Worm? Why excuse me, but a worm is an invertebrate with a ganglia instead of a brain, and I am happy to say that I have an actual brain and a spine as well, so your argument is invalid. Honestly, if you're going to insult someone, at least do your research. Now, I suggest you leave now, before I pull some really nasty biologically correct insults out of my bag," Jason replied smoothly, clutching his briefcase.
Aldrich Ambrose (played anonymously)

Yoshi was out for a late night walk. He used them to clear his head. He alone, and on his way home when he stumbled across the building scene. "Oh dear. This simply won't do will it?" he said to himself. He politely walked closer and tapped the most composed of the three antagonist on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir. It has come to my attention that you and your little group wish to harm these people? I'm going to have to ask you to not." He gave a warm smile. His voice was encrusted with a soft British accent. It was diluted as if he had been practicing to get rid of it.

The guys looked at the two men and laughed. "This is none of your business, boys, so I suggest that you leave." The black haired man spoke, but this time he was sounding more sober. Had being a drunk only an act ? He really only slurred his words, but his stance and walk was just fine, completely sober. Belle looked at the two guys, she didn't know either of them, and yet they put their life on the line for her without knowing her name.
Raden Clark (played anonymously)

Raden walked with a garbage bag over his shoulder. He was taking out some thrown out waste to the garbage can. He was walking through alley way when he found the commotion. "Is something wrong?" He after he threw the garbage away he walked over to the men. "You better scat or you all may get a few broken bones." He grinned. "Or we could be civilized and you could walk away, I would be find with either."
Jason paused a moment, then did something somewhat unexpected for his nerdy composure.
He brought his briefcase up and smacked the black haired man over the head with it.
Don't worry, it's highly padded, so the laptop inside didn't suffer any damage.

Yoshi rested his sprawled fingers on his face in annoyance, only his fingertips touching his skin, crossing his other arm under to support it. He shook his slightly as if he had been tutoring someone for hours who couldn't understand the basics. "Now it's three against three. Are you sure you really want to risk it? Judging by your character I'd guess that you only target this woman because she was alone and defenseless. Now what?" His voice was stern like a principal.

The other two men looked at each other and bolted while the black haired man was enraged now. "You little piece of.." He was about to charge at the first man to appear until he saw that he was now out numbered. Three against one. He knew that he couldn't win this battle. "This won't be the last time you will see me." He said to the guy who hit him in the head, which he was still holding the side of his head. He left them.

Belle looked at the three men that was here and stood up for her. She was still in shock at all that had just happened. "T-thank you, all of you." She said, her voice still weak. She stood up, pushing her brown bangs behind her ear. She didn't understand why they would do that for her, beside she was in trouble, but no one had done that for her when she was young so this was new to her.
"Are you alright, miss?" Jason asked, pushing his glasses back up his nose and looking meekly surprised at himself.
Raden Clark (played anonymously)

"Don't thank me yet young lady." He sprinted toward the black haired man and tackled him. He then blocked a blow from the man then knocking him out by hooking him in the left temple.

Belle nodded to the first guy's question. "Yes, I am fine." She looked confused at the other guy until she saw what he did. "Y-you didn't have to do that." She said, her voice shaking again.

Yoshi shook his head at Raden before he turned to Belle. "Anyway, are you alright? Nothing broken? Nothing sliced, or bashed?" Yoshi smiled as he said this to lighten the mood.

Belle shook her head. "I am fine, my knee is sore form one of the men kicked it, but that is it. You all came in time before things got worse." She blushed lightly, realizing that she hadn't told any of them her name. "I am Belle Jackson. Thank you all for this, I don't know how I could repay you."
"Gosh, overkill much?" Jason said, his eyes widening. "Geez. My briefcase took care of him enough." He patted the bag affectionately. "Where were you going anyways?"

Yoshi extended his hand; "Enchanté, mademoiselle." He stiffened up. "I am Dr. Yoshi. Just Yoshi is fine, however." Yoshi was very young, and looked it. He was hoping that people wouldn't start with the "How does a seventeen year old get a doctorate?" questions. He simply wasn't in the mood.

"I was heading home, I had just got off work and needed to finish some work for college." Belle explained. Her home wasn't really too far away now, but what worried her is that the bar the men came out of is the one she worked at during the night but tonight she had it off so she stayed later at her accounting job to try to a little extra pay. Belle shook Yoshi's hand. "Nice to meet you, Dr. Yoshi."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Help or hurt her (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus