Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ranger's Appentice (PM to join )

Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" Alright" Celtic said going to get the stuff from outside then return inside with it. " what do you want me to do with it?" she asked
Outcasts (played by Inkliest)

"I'll take the meat, you can put the plants in the water once it starts boiling in a couple minutes." Gritch then took the meat and took care of it, putting it away in the cupboard. Then he walked over and checked the water, it was starting to bubble. "Now you can put them in, the salt did its trick."

((I'll be leaving tomorow morning for camp, I'll get back next saturday))

(( aww ok ))

Celtic walked over and put the stuff in the water " now what?" she asked looking at him

Gritch shrugged. "It cooks and we eat it. Dinner will be ready shortly." He walked to the kitchen and got two bowls and brought them back.

" oh ok" Celtic said sitting on the floor yawning a little. "its already starting to smell soo good" she said smiling brightly.

"It's good, of course it smells good!" He shook his head as he handed her a bowl. "You can grab your own serving, theres enough for two of us." Then he laddled out the soup into his bowl and sat on a chair, beggining to eat it.

Celtic got her's and then sat back down starting to eat it hungerly " wow this is soo good!" she said happily as she continued to eat.

Gritch raised a brow. "It's just a mix of roots, vegetables, herbs, and spices. It's just a thing to satisfy hunger."

"yeah but its best food i have had in a while" she said looking at him and smiled a little before turning back to her food.

Gritch raised a brow. He thought it was rather bland, he didn't add that many spices and herbs for taste to the water. He shrugged and finished the bowl of soup, putting it down in the kitchen. The Ranger then looked out the window at the sky. The light was inking away, as if the darkness itself was an infection that spread through it. It was night time. "Finish up and then go to bed. You have things to do tomorrow." He motioned to the dwindling timber pile next to the fire place. Before he left he rinced the bowl with a bucket and put it back. Then he went to bed himself.

Celtic nodded it wont long that she had finished and gone to bed, with a yawn she curled up on her bed and soon fell asleep (( been busy sorry i did not reply sooner ))

In the morning, the wee hours of the morning, when the sun was just getting ready show its first ray of light, Gritch got out of bed. He quickly prepared himself, exited his room, and walked up to the door of his apprentice. He knocked once, twice, three times, then called, "Get up! I let you sleep in enough."

Celtic yelped and fell off the bed "ow..." She said rubbing her head softly " im up im up.." she said in a bit of an annoyed tone.

"Not fast enough! Two minutes, be out by then!" Gritch wasn't very polite when he said this, and he turned and went into the kitchen right after that, taking a bow off of the wall, stringing it, and knocking an arrow. He aimed it at her door, where he would quickly draw it when she opened it and walked out. The arrow would wiz by her, definately aimed to startle, it was to go by her head as it was.

Celtic blinked " what was that for?!" she asked looking at the arrow then at him a bit confused and annoyed rather than scared.

Gritch smiled as he released the string, sending the arrow towards the girl's head.

Celtic moved out of the way quickly

Gritch smiled as the arrow thumped into the wall, above where her head would have been. "Whats the matter?" He gave an eerie smile.

Cetic took the arrow from the wall and looked at it " nothing " she said walking over and handed it to him. " iv seen how you work with that bow, if you wanted to hurt me you would have " she said.

"Good," he said, taking the arrow back. He set it in a quiver next to the bow's stand. "You're quick, I give you that." He handed the girl the bow. "Can you unstring that?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ranger's Appentice (PM to join )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus